You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Product Tags
- 4 SPDT relays SRD-5VDC-SL-C
- Relay specification – 10A 250VAC/10A 125VAC/10A 30VDC /10A 28VDC
- Power Supply - 5 VDC
- Current consumption - 200 mA
- FT245RL. Datasheet –( http://www.ftdichip.com/)
- Led for each relay output
- Power Led
- USb led
- Size - 101*40*16mm
- Windows software examples: VB6, BCB6, Java (netbeans), VB.NET 2010 Express, C++.NET 2010 Express
- PCB parameters: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metalized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask
- Extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation
- Doubled high current tracks
- When the board is connected to the PC and the PC is restarted, the relays will be toggled several times. This is because of the structure of the FTDI chip.
- The device must be supplied with 5 VDC or order to work.
- There is no protection against reversed voltage! If the VCC(+5V) and GND are reversed the board will be damaged!
- The board can not work without computer
|Voltage limits||Including ripple||VDC||4...7
|Nominal input current||Voltage 5VDC||mA||300|
|Power dissipated||When all relays are ON||W||3.6|
|Protection||Against reverse polarity||None|
|Relay outputs count||4|
|Contact type||NO, NC|
- Good productReview by Fred
Quality Value Price
If you need to write your own program, please check out the following command sequence that works for me.
res = FT_Open(0, &fthandle);
ftStatus = FT_SetBaudRate(fthandle, 9600);
ftStatus = FT_SetBitMode(fthandle, 15, 1);
ftStatus = FT_Write(fthandle, &data, len, &dwwritten);
D2XX Programmer's Guide
FT232BM /FT245BM BIT BANG MODE
We accept payment through Paypal
PayPal is a safer, easier way to pay. You can use your credit card or bank account without exposing your financial information. You can link your credit card or bank account to your PayPal account so you don't have to enter your card number or address when you shop on SainSmart. Just log in to PayPal and quickly check out in a few clicks. In addition, PayPal accepts payments in multiple currencies.
Using PayPal with SainSmart:
1. Visit product page, and click “” or checkout on shopping cart page after reviewing your order details. You will be directed to PayPal website.
2. Log in to your PayPal account, or pay by using your credit cart.
3. Just follow the instructions given by PayPal. You will quickly check out in a few clicks.
4. Please key in the correct shipping address in English while checking out with PayPal. Or the order will be shipped to your PayPal address.
5. Normally, order will be shipped out in 1-2 business days.
Advantages of using PayPal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, sainsmart.com and other users cannot see your credit card information, therefore minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
Prices and Rates
1.SainSmart provides two delivery methods from which to choose:
(1)STANDARD SHIPPING(Free to USA, United Kindom, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, $5 to other countries)
(2)EXPEDITED SHIPPING($12.50 to USA, $17.99 to other countries)
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please find out as much as you can about import taxes in your own country before purchasing an item. In special cases, you may need to pay import duties on certain goods. We will endeavor to assist and cover in cases where duty is charged, if you are charged customs then please collect the package, pay any fees due and then contact us and we will reimburse you. For any assistant on this, you may kindly contact us. We promise to do our best for you.
Delivery & Tracking
Depending on your location and the type of goods you have purchased, SainSmart.com will dispatch your items via 1 from 5 carriers. Items will be shipped from our main warehouse in China. If you prefer to have it shipped from other warehouse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org