You have no items in your shopping cart.
Robotics and Arduino are two peas in a pod, but for many of us they seem like difficult concepts to grasp. The truth of the matter is that you can make a robot or Arduino project as sophisticated as you can imagine, but these projects should also be fun and come from a simple start. This is the thinking behind the SainSmart InstaBots product line.
With SainSmart InstaBots Upright Rover Kit we aimed to create something that beginners and experts could both enjoy. SainSmart InstaBots Upright Rover Kit provide all the parts and easy-to-follow instructions, you provide the final result.
The beauty of SainSmart InstaBots Upright Rover Kit is that it is totally customizable; it starts from our design but can become something totally your own. Add sensors, cameras or any other parts and pieces you can think of. Designed by our top product engineers and approved by beginner enthusiasts, SainSmart InstaBots Upright Rover Kit leaves no room for excuses.
Make it simple, make it complex, make it yours.
- Balances, moves, run with two wheels.
- Controlled & moved by remote controller.
- One joystick is used to control the robot, the other one is customized.
- 3x Potentiometer
- 2x UNO R3
- 2x USB Cable
- 2x Sensor Shield
- 2x 24L01
- 2x Joystick
- 2x Gear Motor
- 2x Wheel
- 2x Motor bracket
- 2x Coupling
- 1x T-Plug
- 1x 9V Battery Snap
- 1x MPU6050
- 1x L298N
- 1x Balancing Robot Platform
- 1x Wireless Remote Controller Platform
- 1x Box &wires & connectors
- Batteries are not included
Note：Considering about the shipping issue, this kit doesn't include the battery for the robot. We recommend you to choose 9v batter from local suppliers. And kindly remind you that don't forget the battery charger for your robot.
InstaBots are a series of experimental projects launched in Aug, 2014. Aiming to provide some of the most interesting open hardware kits with all the necessary components , we hope Makers of all skill levels can enjoy a sense of accomplishment and fun from the moment they open the box.
Code for Project:
1. The wires are about 70mm long. Wires and capacitor can be connected to any electrode.
2. The T-plug needs to be soldered as shown in the diagram below. See the second diagram for more details. Slide the heat shrink tubing over the top of the wires after soldering and apply heat. The red wire needs to be connected to the VCC which is on the L298N and the black wire needs to be connected to the GND.
Positive electrode -> VCC
Negative electrode -> GND
5V -> 5V
GND -> GND
IN1 -> D3
IN2 -> D4
IN3 -> D5
IN4 -> D6
ENA -> D9
ENB -> D10
MOTOR1 -> OUT1, OUT2
MOTOR2 -> OUT3, OUT4
Potentiometer1 -> A0
Potentiometer2 -> A2
11.1V Li-Po battery is the best power source for the robot, but other types of batteries can be used. Ensure that the voltage of the battery is between 10V to 13V;
Use a 9V battery for the remote controller;
As not everyone solders the wires in the same way, if the wheels turn in the wrong direction swap the D3 and the D4 or the D5 and the D6;
After adjusting the robot so that it can stand up, try to control it with the remote controller. If it can go forward and go back normally but cannot turn, please swap D9 and D10.
We accept payment through Paypal
PayPal is a safer, easier way to pay. You can use your credit card or bank account without exposing your financial information. You can link your credit card or bank account to your PayPal account so you don't have to enter your card number or address when you shop on SainSmart. Just log in to PayPal and quickly check out in a few clicks. In addition, PayPal accepts payments in multiple currencies.
Using PayPal with SainSmart:
1. Visit product page, and click “” or checkout on shopping cart page after reviewing your order details. You will be directed to PayPal website.
2. Log in to your PayPal account, or pay by using your credit cart.
3. Just follow the instructions given by PayPal. You will quickly check out in a few clicks.
4. Please key in the correct shipping address in English while checking out with PayPal. Or the order will be shipped to your PayPal address.
5. Normally, order will be shipped out in 1-2 business days.
Advantages of using PayPal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, sainsmart.com and other users cannot see your credit card information, therefore minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.
Prices and Rates
1.SainSmart provides two delivery methods from which to choose:
(1)STANDARD SHIPPING(Free to USA, $5 to other countries)
(2)EXPEDITED SHIPPING($12.50 to USA, $17.99 to other countries) Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please find out as much as you can about import taxes in your own country before purchasing an item. In special cases, you may need to pay import duties on certain goods. We will endeavor to assist and cover in cases where duty is charged, if you are charged customs then please collect the package, pay any fees due and then contact us and we will reimburse you. For any assistant on this, you may kindly contact us. We promise to do our best for you.
Delivery & Tracking
Depending on your location and the type of goods you have purchased, SainSmart.com will dispatch your items via 1 from 5 carriers. Items will be shipped from our main warehouse in China. If you prefer to have it shipped from other warehouse, please contact us via email@example.com
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $50.99
Special Price: $45.99
Regular Price: $76.99
Special Price: $56.99
Regular Price: $50.99
Special Price: $45.99
Regular Price: $70.99
Special Price: $49.69