You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is the new Arduino Uno R3. In addition to all the features of the previous board, the Uno now uses an ATMega16U2 instead of the ATMega8U2 chip. This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. No drivers needed for Linux or Mac (inf file for Windows is needed and included in the Arduino IDE), and the ability to have the Uno show up as a keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc.
3.3VV/5V Supply Voltage and IO Voltage is optional.
More 3.3V modules supported, such as Xbee module, Bluetooth module, RF module, GPRS module, GPS module, LCD5110 Backlight and so on, but the original version can only support 5V IO.
Controller uses SMD MEGA328-AU chip.
Add A6/A7 port.
SainSmart R3 can directly use the electronic building blocks on I / O port and elicit G, V, S.
The Uno R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes. The Uno R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
- ATmega328-AU microcontroller
- Input voltage - 7-12V
- 5V Electric current : 500MA
- 3.3V Electric current : 50MA
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 8 Analog Inputs
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
Main Changes from the older version:
- TWI interface and the IOREF in the top and bottom connectors.This change keeps the board 100% compatible with the current boards and shields, but adds possibilities for new shields.
- Reset button moved from center of board to corner near USB connector. This is great; makes it much easier to access with a shield on.
- Larger heatsinking copper area for the LM117 regulator
- Uses an Atmega16U2 instead of the Atmega8U2 on the previous version. Opens up more possibilities for USB apps!
- Arduino can only work at 5V voltage. When it comes to 3.3V Level module, IO can’t be connected to it. The Level should be changed, like the SD card, Bluetooth module and so on.
Sainsmart UNO R3 can work at 3.3V voltage by switching on the button. At this time, IO port is 3.3V and it can work with 3.3V Level module.
- 1x SainSmart UNO R3 Improved 2013 Version MEGA328P ATMEGA16U2 board
- 1x USB cable
- Awesome store!Review by Queb
Quality Price Value
Fast Shipped. Works as expected.
- I like the improvementReview by Nicole
Quality Price Value
I noticed that SainSmart R3 is a little different from Arduino R3, and I though I should give it a try. The UNO R3 comes good and fast. I can make good use of the 3.3V/5V Switch.
We accept payment through Paypal
PayPal is a safer, easier way to pay. You can use your credit card or bank account without exposing your financial information. You can link your credit card or bank account to your PayPal account so you don't have to enter your card number or address when you shop on SainSmart. Just log in to PayPal and quickly check out in a few clicks. In addition, PayPal accepts payments in multiple currencies.
Using PayPal with SainSmart:
1. Visit product page, and click “” or checkout on shopping cart page after reviewing your order details. You will be directed to PayPal website.
2. Log in to your PayPal account, or pay by using your credit cart.
3. Just follow the instructions given by PayPal. You will quickly check out in a few clicks.
4. Please key in the correct shipping address in English while checking out with PayPal. Or the order will be shipped to your PayPal address.
5. Normally, order will be shipped out in 1-2 business days.
Advantages of using PayPal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, sainsmart.com and other users cannot see your credit card information, therefore minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.
Prices and Rates
1.SainSmart provides two delivery methods from which to choose:
(1)STANDARD SHIPPING(Free to USA, $5 to other countries)
(2)EXPEDITED SHIPPING($12.50 to USA, $17.99 to other countries) Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please find out as much as you can about import taxes in your own country before purchasing an item. In special cases, you may need to pay import duties on certain goods. We will endeavor to assist and cover in cases where duty is charged, if you are charged customs then please collect the package, pay any fees due and then contact us and we will reimburse you. For any assistant on this, you may kindly contact us. We promise to do our best for you.
Delivery & Tracking
Depending on your location and the type of goods you have purchased, SainSmart.com will dispatch your items via 1 from 5 carriers. Items will be shipped from our main warehouse in China. If you prefer to have it shipped from other warehouse, please contact us via email@example.com
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $17.99