SainSmart UNO R3 Starter Kit With 16 Basic Arduino Projects Now Available
SainSmart 5 Axis Breakout Board for Stepper Motor Driver CNC Mill*Blue*
  • I purchesed the "SainSmart 5 Axis Breakout Board for Stepper Motor Driver CNC Mill*Blue*", and there was no manual sent with it. where in the world is the pin out for and why isnt it shipped with the board? no manuals nothing. :(
  • Guys can I please have my manual for this board!!! Please!!!!!!
  • Hi @admin
    This is not my board. my board has BL-MACH-V1.1 D211 on the back and five white ports on the front. also "P1" is PWM. It looks like the one you have marked "CNC Mill*Blue*"
  • adminadmin
    Accepted Answer
    hi @Drayrumski

we are sorry that mix up
    SainSmart 5 Axis Breakout Board for Stepper Motor Driver CNC Mill
    with
    SainSmart 5 Axis Breakout Board for Stepper Motor Driver CNC Mill*Blue*
    please see the attached.
    MACH3 5 axis CNC interface board instruction.pdf
  • sorry to be a pain but i cant open your attachment can you send it to my email address. athomas82@carolina.rr.com.
    thanks.
  • adminadmin
    Accepted Answer
    @Drayrumski sure. please check the email before.
  • Thats the one. THANK YOU. SOOOOOO MUCH. :)
  • I have the SainSmart 5 Axis Breakout Board for Stepper Motor Driver CNC Mill*Blue* and downloaded the doc you posted above.

It says "Wide range external power supply voltage ,12 - 24V,and has preventing reverse connection function。"

The webpage for the prduct says "Input Power: 5V DC power supply or computer USB to take power"

So is 5V or 12-24V actually needed?
  • @helihead

seems Wide range external power supply voltage is not same as input power
  • hi @helihead

it's 12-24v
    thank you for your correct.
  • I need help configuring my Sainsmart 5 axis CNC interface board ST-V3 but I dont have the manual since it didnt come with one I also purchased the 3X Sainsmart CNC Router Single Axis 3A TB6560 Stepper Motor driver and need to connect them together...
  • @Jtellechea have you download the manual of this page?
  • Yes however it is not for the 5 axis cnc interface that I have.....I believe that one is for the V5 series and mine is a ST-v3 one, so the ports are labeled differently I have "EN" "5V" "DIR" and "STEP".....
  • hello @Jtellechea, next you should try use @ +username who you want to talk.
    may i know which item you have purchase?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion