4pcs ER11-A Collet Clamping Nut
- Conveniently keep multiple collets ready to go. Changing collets on the fly can be difficult, having a few spare for different size collets makes tool changes easy.
- Package List: 2 x ER11-A Alloy Steel collet clamping nuts; 2 x ER11-A Hardened Steel collet clamping nuts.
- Model: ER11-A; Material: Alloy Steel/ Hardened Steel. Precision ground and hardened. Suitable for ER type tool handle, toolbar, extension bar nut holding drill bit, boring cutter and other tools.
- All nuts have dynamic balance holes, which can prevent wear and noise.
- High precision, high concentricity, extend the service life of the spindle and reduce the rate of bit breakage.
ER11-A Alloy Steel/ ER11-A Hardened Steel
Hole Diameter: 7mm(0.27")
Outer Diameter: 18mm(0.70")
The ER11A uses a 14mm thread and a 17mm (11/16) wrench.
2 x ER11-A Alloy Steel Collet Nuts
2 x ER11-A Hardened Steel Collet Nuts