SainSmart FEP Film for UV 3D Printers
$13.99 $16.99 Save $7.00
- The recommended printing temperature is 60°, preferably no more than 80°. Chemically resistant, Ultimate non-stick surface, UV stable.
- No need to distinguish the front and back to install, for printing is very convenient.
- FEP Film is made of biodegradable material, which is very environmentally friendly.
- Tip: it is necessary to tighten up the FEP Film during installation, otherwise it will easily lead to loss of printing accuracy or failure of printing.
How to use:
- Unscrew all the screws from the locking ring which holds the FEP film on the resin tank, then you can remove the old film.
- Use cardboard to cut out the shape of resin vat, place the new FEP film on the cardboard. Smooth out the film as flat as possible without setting any folds and creases, stabilize it on the cardboard with stapler.
- Put new FEP film between the two locking steel rings and install those screws back on the resin vat. When the installation is completed, remove the space film and cardboard.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart FEP Film
Easy to use and install the replacement FEP. Fast shipping too!