Creality3D CR-10 Max 3D Printerbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-91-316A
Large Build Volume
Often it is believed that personal FDM 3D printers are limited to only making relatively smaller models, but CR-10 MAX has a generous print volume of 450 x 450 x 470 mm, which allows printing larger models and turning your ideas into reality.
Stability Triangle Frame
The Z-axis brace is linking to the top of the frame to the base, leading to the stability triangle frame. This unique design improves the printing precision due to reducing the error produced by the Z-wobble.
Matrix Automatic Leveling
CR-10 MAX comes with an automatic bed leveling feature, ensures that the printing platform is level whenever you’re preparing to print. With an inductive proximity sensor near the tip of the print head that “probes” specific 16 points on the platform when the bed leveling process is first initiated.
Double Belts & Nozzles
CR-10 MAX equips two belts with a powerful biaxial motor, making the printing process stable. Compatible with two different nozzles, the 0.4mm for high precision prints while plus a 0.8mm nozzle for faster prints.
Split Flow Power for Heated Bed
One intriguing innovation feature for this printer is a split flow 24V power supply for its large heated bed, which reduces electromagnetic interference and improves the heating efficiency.
The CR-10 MAX from the famous manufacturer Creality is a large format FDM printers. It has the generous print volume of 450 x 450 x 470 mm also has significant improvements in its frame design, auto-leveling, and power system. The large format 3D printer also has a 4.3" touch screen, 0.8 mm nozzles alternative, making the printing process easier. Last but not least, the all-in-one base design offers an easy installation experience.
- Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Molding)
- Number of Nozzles: 2
- Print Area: 450 x 450 x 470mm(17.7 x 17.7 x 18.5”)
- Accuracy: ±0.1mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1mm to 0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm, 0.8mm
- Compatible Filaments: 1.75mm PLA, Wood, TPU, PETG, Copper Filament, etc.
- Heated Bed Temperature: ≤100°C
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤250°C
- Touch Screen: 4.3”
- Mode of Operation: Connected to a PC or Offline with TF card
- Compatible Formats: stl, obj, amf
- Compatible Software: Cura, Simplify3D
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/10, MAC, Linux
- Motherboard Power Supply: 75W / 24V; Input: 100-240V AC; Output: 24V
- Heated Bed Power Supply: 750W / 24V; Input: 100-240V AC; Output: 24V
- Shipping Weight: 24.8kg
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x CR-10 MAX 3D Printer (Parts need to be assembled)
- 1 x Assembly Tools Box
- 1 x 200g Test Filament