Creality3D Ender-5 3D Printerbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-91-315A
The Ender-5 takes the extrusion system and the heated bed from the Ender-3 Pro and puts it in a new box-like frame. The X and Y dimensions are the same, but the Z-axis allows for taller prints (Up to 300 mm). Also, the machine sports a wider Cartesian frame, with the printer head moving along the X and Y axes.
Built-in Power Supply
With a built-in Meanwell 350W / 24V power supply, makes you heat the bed up to 110° C faster, also supports resume print feature just like Ender-3 series. And the cable management is good, no loose ends here, safe and secure.
Dual Y-axis Control
Dual Y-axis running control system drive both sides of the timing belts to output stably, effectively avoiding the oscillating and lost the balance due to the long-time printing, so you can get an overall smoother movement.
Heated Bed Fixed Design
The heated bed is fixed on Z-axis, which leads to better performance and faster printing speed, also better prints. Whereas the printer head of Ender-3 moves is mounted on the Z-axis, resulting in more movement and less precision.
Building an Ender-5 is even easier than building an Ender-3 or Ender-3 Pro. The axes come pre-assembled, so all you have to do is to mount the Z-axis to the base and wire up the printer. This can be done in half an hour.
Compared to the Ender-3 Pro, the Ender-5 featured with the box-like frame, dual Y-axis control system, which can deliver better prints straight out of the box, change always makes a difference, it’s not perfect, but with a little care, you’ll get great prints out of it. Ender-5 is an interesting and affordable tool for makers, hobbyists, tinkerers, who are willing to spend some time with it.
- Printing Technology: FDM
- Printing Accuracy: ±0.1 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1 to 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Speed: 180 mm/s
- Compatible Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Compatible Software: Cura, Simplify 3D
- Compatible Formats: STL,OBJ,AMF, .G-Code
- Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40° C (41 to 104° F)
- Nozzle Temperature: 255° C (491° F)
- Heated Bed Temperature: 110° C (230° F)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 connection, SD Flash
- Input: AC 110V/220V 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 24V 14.6A 350W
- Auto Resume Print: Yes
- Spool Holder: Yes
- Net Weight: 11.8 kg (26 lbs)
- Package Weight: 14.2 kg (31.3 lbs)
- Package Size: 56 x 54 x 24 cm(22 x 21 x 9.4 inches)
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x Ender-5 3D Printer
- 1 x Tool Box (200g Testing Filament Included)
- 1 x Screw Accessories Box