ePA12-CF 1.75mm Carbon Fiber Nylon Filament, 0.5kg, Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, Black
BFCM 20% OFF Exclusive Sale Eligible, Auto Applied At Checkout.
Valid 11.14-30, 2022 (PST), Learn More BFCM Flash Sale.
With the added 15% carbon fiber, It's chemical resistance and mechanical properties are further improved, and also brings better printability, dimensional accuracy and lower shrinkage. This high performance PA12+CF combo is widely used in robots, drones, and automotive and aviation industries.
As an abrasive material, the ePA12+CF Filament can wear out and clog stock 0.4mm brass nozzles rapidly, hardened steel nozzles with larger diameters (0.6mm or more) are highly recommended for printing this filament. For better finish and layer adhesion, we would also suggest drying it before printing and creating a constant ambient temperature with a filament dryer or an enclosure. Print Temp: 280°C - 300°C, Bed Temp: 45°C - 60°C, Fan Speed: 0%, Print Speed: 40-100mm/s.
- 85% PA12 + 15% Carbon Fiber Upgraded Formulation
- Low moisture absorption, suitable for use in wet or humid environments
- Increased strength, stiffness, and wear resistance
- Excellent printability, no warping, good layer adhesion, low shrinkage, and smooth print surface
- Great dimensional stability and accuracy
- Recommended extruder temperature: 280°C - 300°C (536°F-572°F)
- Recommended platform temperature: 45°C - 60°C (113°F-140°F)
- Printing speed: 40 to 100mm/s
- Fan Speed: 0%
- Nozzle: Stainless steel nozzle and larger nozzle (0.6mm or larger)
- Melt Flow Index (g/10min) 8.91 (270℃/2.16kg)
- Density 1.24g/cm3IZOD
- Impact Strength(kJ/㎡） 11.33kJ/m2
- Tensile Strength(MPa) 108.18 MPa
- Elongation at Break(%) 9.02%
- Flexural Strength (MPa) 116.58MPa
- Flexural Modulus(MPa) 3335MPa
- Heat Distortion Temp 94.1℃
- Continuous Service Temp 120℃
- Maximum (short term)
- Use Temp 160℃