Black & Grey, TPU Flexible Filament Splash Spool 1.75mm 50g/0.11lbBrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-90-278 SKU: 101-90-278
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a high strength flexible filament.
This cost-effective 50g TPU is great for experimenting, printing items such as flexible phone cases, drone parts, and adding a little splash of color to your prints
- 1.75mm 50g per spool
- Specially formulated plastic with an increased amount of flexibility, with the rigid structure.
- Resistant to oil, grease, and abrasions.
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 230°C Recommended platform temperature: 30 - 40°C
- Flexible Filament does not feed well on all 3D printers. Direct feed extruder is recommended.
- Vacuum-sealed packaging
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a high strength flexible filament. TPU is essentially polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of thermoplastics (similar to the stuff NinjaFlex is made of).
In addition to being stronger compared to other flexible materials on the market, we found TPU to be easier to print with, with great layer to layer bonding.
Splash spool is a great choice to give it try on our TPU filament.
Looking for entire roll of TPU, you may check out here:
- Material : Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- shore hardness: 95A
- Weight: 250g
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature: 195 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- Recommended for printers with direct feed extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles.
- With bowden extruder you might pay more attention to these tips:
- Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
- First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
- Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
- Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well.
- Cooling fan on after first layer.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 50g/0.11lb