Liquid Luster, Flexible TPU Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg/1.76lbBrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-90-530LL SKU: 101-90-530LL
- Filament Diameter 1.75 mm; Shore Hardness: 95A; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; 0.8 kg (approximately 1.76 lbs) per Spool; Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant; Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C; Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high quality and ease of use, offering you a flexible and strong parts with consistency and smooth finish.
- Compatibility It is compatible with most FDM printers on the market that use 1.75 mm filament, including SainSmart x Creality, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a particular variety of TPE, compared to generic TPE, TPU is more rigid and durable. It also has good abrasion resistance, excellent bed adhesion, and little wrapping, making it a perfect material for many circumstances.
- TPU filament is very versatile and it is therefore widely used in 3D printing. With it, you can make your own phone case, phone stand, toys and so on.
-Material: Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
-Shore Hardness: 95A
-Weight: 800g per spool
-Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
-While using TPU filament, a direct drive extruder is recommended in that it can produce parts of higher quality and avoid jamming. A Bowden extruder can also achieve decent print quality, but it requires proper setting and calibration.
-Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C
-Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
-Nozzle diameter: 0.4-0.8mm
-Printing Speed: 15-30mm/s
-Please remember to clean the extruder nozzle before loading this filament to avoid jamming.
-If you have problems while printing, please try to slow down the printing speed and adjust the temperature. If both attempts fail, please feel free to contact our support.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE