LW PLA Filament 1.75mm, White, 1KG, Lightweight Low-Density Active Foaming for 3D Print RC Planes Drone Parts
- Reduced Weight
- 2X 3D Prints with One Spool
- Unlimited Customization
- Smooth Finish & Paint Friendly:
- Perfect Materials for RC Planes
Recommended 3D Printer Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro
BFCM 20% OFF Exclusive Sale Eligible, Auto Applied At Checkout.
Valid 11.14-30, 2022 (PST), Learn More BFCM Flash Sale.
The expanding property of this PLA Filament allows for excellent layer bonding, better drop resistance and repairability. In combination with the low density feature, making this filament a perfect option for RC Planes, Drones Parts and Cosplay Models.
LW-PLA has a more stable interlayer bonding, and the expanding rate, density and strength of which can be controlled by adjusting the printing temperature.
- The initial layer print speed and extrusion rate should be the same as print speed and extrusion rate settings, changes in print speed will also change the expansion rate of this material and cause layer lines. If the prints stick too firm to the build plate and unable to remove. please consider adding a raft.
- Pay attention to the maximum operating temperature of your 3d printer, most 3d printers with Teflon Heatbreak tube cannot run above 250 ℃ for a long time, or melting and blockage may occur. If you need to print above 250 ℃ constantly, we recommend you use high-temp Full Metal Hotend 3d printer.
- It is normal for Highly expanded prints to yellow. To reduce this effect, reduce expansion and print at lower temps.
- LW-PLA will continue to foam in the melt zone of the nozzle, so retraction does not work in this circumstance, and your 3d printer will continue to print even when the extruder crosses an empty space and cause stringing. We recommend you print in vase mode.
- Printing temperature, speed, and nozzle melt zone size will all affect the foaming ratio, so you need to adjust the wall thickness, extrusion rate, temperature, speed, and other settings according to your models and printers.
- Curaprofile for Ender-3 Pro, click here to download.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TEMPERATURE AND FOAMING RATE
|Temp / ℃||200||210||220||230||240||250||260||270||280|
|Volume Expansion Rate / %||100||100||111||133||182||200||222||222||182|
|Extrusion Rate / %||100||100||90||75||55||50||45||45||55|
|Density / g/cm3||1.2||1.2||1.08||0.9||0.66||0.6||0.54||0.54||0.66|
SainSmart LW PLA v.s. Other LW PLA
|Filament||Other LW PLA||SainSmart LW PLA|
|Foaming Status||Pre-Foamed||Foaming while Printing|
|Adjustable Strength With Temp||Not Supported||Yes|