MOS Tube Power Expansion Board for 3D Printerbrand: SainSmart.com SKU: 101-91-A12
- MOS tube can fill the gap for power required by some hot beds over the top of what a standard RAMPS can provide. It can work with open 3D printer like Anet A8.
- The high current of the hotbed brings multiple problems to your mainboard. Removing the hot bed current from the mainboard by this MOS tube, significantly reduces stress on your mainboard (connectors), which will prolong life of mainboard.
- Another benefit, it will allow you to use a second PSU for bed power (12 or 24 volts).
$3.50 $12.99 Save $9.49
- Based on powerful MOSFET HA210NO6
- Supply/Operating Voltage: 12V-50V (12-24V DC recommended)
- Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation) safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink
- Dimensions: 70 x 45mm/ approx 2.76 x 1.77 inch
- Distance between holes: 62.8 x 37.8mm/ approx 2.47 x 1.49 inch
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x MOS Tube
- 2x Wires