Neon Green, Cyberpunk Color TPU Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg/1.76lb
- Electrifying and intense, solid neon colors inject excitement and inspiration into designs. Enliven your work with these neon color filaments.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm; Shore Hardness: 95A; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; 0.8 kg (approximately 1.76 lbs) per spool; Vacuumed sealed with desiccant; Recommended extruder temperature: 195 - 230°C; Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high quality and ease of use, offering you flexible and strong parts with consistency and smooth finish.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with most FDM printers on the market that use 1.75 mm filament, including Creality, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
- TPU filament is very versatile and it is therefore widely used in 3D printing. With it, you can make your own FPV drone parts, Playstation cover/skin, phone cases, phone stands, toys and so on.
- Neon Green, a greenish-blue color
- Material: Rep-Flex TPU
- Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Shore Hardness: 95A
- Weight: 800g per spool
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- While using TPU filament, a direct drive extruder is recommended in that it can produce parts of higher quality and avoid jamming. A Bowden extruder can also achieve decent print quality, but it requires proper setting and calibration.
- Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4-0.8mm
- Printing Speed: 15-30mm/s
- Please remember to clean the extruder nozzle before loading this filament to avoid jamming.
- If you have problems while printing, please try to slow down the printing speed and adjust the temperature. If both attempts fail, please feel free to contact our support.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 800g x 1
You May Also like other colors: