Lifetime customer support
Pastel Color, 1.75mm 92A Flexible TPU 3D Printer Filament, 1KG
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm; Shore Hardness: 92A; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.04 mm;1 kg (approximately 2.2 lbs) per Spool; Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant; Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C; Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- Compared to 95A filament, this 92A TPU Filament exhibits the following properties: higher elongation and abrasion resistance, better elasticity with highly reversible deformation and rebound resilience.
- Low warping and stringing, resistance to oils, greases. Printing 92A Filament requires more tweaking than the 95A ones, but with the profile provided by us (find the product description below), printing with it would be much easier.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with most FDM printers on the market that use 1.75 mm filament, including SainSmart x Creality, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
- 92A TPU Filament can be used to produce elastomer parts like protective covers and vibration dampeners, widely used in the sectors of electronics, automotive, consumer goods, and sports equipment.
SainSmart 92A TPU Filament offers you a softer option other than our popular 95A variant. Comes in seven eye-catching colors, this filament is a great fit for both aesthetic and functional use.
With Shore A Hardness rating 92, this material is highly flexible and elastic, which opens up the possibilities to produce prints with responsiveness and give.
This filament has higher elongation, in combination with its rebound resilience and resistance to abrasion, impact and stretching, making it a good choice for producing protective covers and vibration dampeners. You can also find its applications in many sectors ranging from consumer goods to automotive industry.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm;
- Shore Hardness: 92A;
- Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.04 mm;
- Weight: 1 kg (approximately 2.2 lbs) per Spool; Vacuumed sealed with desiccant;
- Recommended extruder temperature: 195 - 230°C;
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- Use a slow and consistent feed rate. (important)
- A direct drive extruder is recommended when printing flexible materials.
- Drying the filament before printing allows for a smooth result.
- Pastel Color 92A Filament x1
Excellent TPU - Easy to print!
Excellent compared to others. The color is opaque, which is nice. Most of all the TPU is very user friendly. Prints well, with little to no stringing. (Just modify the retractions and the print speed and your all set!)
TPU 1.75 mm 92A
Great flexiblity, Used ender 3 with bowden tube with speed 20mm/s or below. Printed great without tape or heated bed. Low moisture absorbent compared to other brands of TPU.