SainSmart Rev. 1.3 Atmega1284p Reprap Electronics 3D Printer For Sanguinololu
The board features a developer friendly expansion port supporting I2C, SPI, UART, as well as a few ADC pins. All 14 expansion pins can be used as GPIO as well.
- Sanguinololu IC : Atmega1284p
- Supports multiple communication configurations
- Supports multiple power configurations
- Small design - board is 100mm x 50mm (4" x 2")
- Input Power: 12V
- Motor Controlling: Max. to run 5 motors
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1x Sanguinololu Rev. 1.3
I bought this board to control a Solidoodle clone I am building. Bootloader was already on chip and was able to easily load firmware.