- 0.5mm Radius
- 1.0mm Cut Diameter
- 1.0mm Radius
- 2 Flutes
- 2.0mm Cut Diameter
- 3.0mm Cut Diameter
- 4 Flutes
- 4mm shank
- Ball Nose
- Corner Radius
- CR-10 Series
- DMT Series
- Long Neck Ball Nose
- MEGA 2560
- MEGA ADK
- Signal Relays
- Small Spool
- Solid State Relays
- ToolPac Screwdriver
- ToolPAC Series
- Touch Screen
- USB Relays
- wide angle
The Sain Smart Nano for Arduino is a surface mount breadboard embedded version with integrated USB. It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly.
- Automatic reset during program download
- Power OK, blue LED, Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED Auto sensing/switching power input
- Small mini-B USB for programming
- Serial monitor ICSP header for direct program download
- Standard 0.1" spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
- Manual reset switch Power: The Nano can be powered via the mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
The kit has more than 16 projects for the beginners. This is the new SainSmart Nano V3 Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino.
- latest SainSmart Nano V3 development board
- most common and useful electronic components
- detailded tutorials with 17 basic projects
- complete Arduino project source code
- US only, final sale
The kit has more than 16 projects for the beginners. This is the new SainSmart MEGA2560 R3 Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino.
- the latest SainSmart Leonardo R3 development board .
- the most common and useful electronic components.
- the detailded tutorials with 16 basic projects.
- the complete project source code.