2.4" TFT LCD for Arduino DUE Mega 2560 R3 Raspberry Pibrand: SainSmart SKU: 20-011-977
SainSmart 2.4" TFT LCD Display is a LCD touch screen module. It has 40pins interface and SD card and Flash reader design. It is a powerful and mutilfunctional module for your project.
- Controller ILI9325, support 8/16bit data interface
- Compatible with Arduino STM32 ,AVR and 8051
- Touch IC XPT2046 , and touch interface is included in the 40 pins breakout
SainSmart 2.4" TFT LCD Display is a LCD touch screen module. It has 40pins interface and SD card and Flash reader design. It is a powerful and mutilfunctional module for your project.The Screen include a controller ILI9325, it's a support 8/16bit data interface , easy to drive by many MCU like arduino families,STM32 ,AVR and 8051. It is designed with a touch controller in it . The touch IC is XPT2046 , and touch interface is included in the 40 pins breakout. It is the version of product only with touch screen and touch controller.
- 262K color
- 2.4 inch
- Wide viewing angle
- ILI9325:240 RGB x 320 TFT Driver
- Integrated Power, Gate and Source Driver With RAM
- XPT2046-WIRE TOUCH,WIRE TOUCH, UP TO 125kHz CONVERSION RATE, SERIAL INTERFACE
- Voltage type: 5v or 3v voltage input voltage,input is selectable. Because TFT can only work under 3.3 V voltage, so when the input voltage VIN is 5V, need through the 3.3 V voltage regulator IC step down to 3.3V , when the input voltage of 3.3 V, you need to use the zero resistance make J2 short , is equivalent to not through the voltage regulator IC for module and power supply directly.(Click here)
- Note: the factory TFT module, are the 5 v power supply. By default.
- Carrying on board SD holder, its work to SPI mode.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x SainSmart 2.4" TFT LCD Display
pretty good display
Although it took me a while to get the libraries straightened out, I was able to use this device to display a graphic "gas gauge" type of instrument quite well. I did use the touch feature, though.