Creality3D Ender-5 3D Printerbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-91-315A
At its price, the Ender-5 boasts unrivaled quality in the entry-level makerspace, and is a direct upgrade from the Ender-3. With upgraded components and an improved build volume, the Ender-5 is truly in a class of its own.
The Ender-5 is designed with a stable box-like frame and an increased Z-axis reach. This upgrade in height allows for taller prints to be printed, giving you more room to unleash your creativity compared to the Ender-3.
The Ender-5 features a built-in Meanwell 350W / 24V power supply, which enables you to heat up the bed faster than other printers on the market.
The heated bed is fixed on the Z-axis, giving the printer a faster printing speed than the Ender-3 while delivering high precision prints. The Ender-5 also supports the resume/pause print feature available in the Ender-3 series.
15 Minute Assembly
Our simplest kit yet! The Ender-5 partially-assembled kit allows you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. The Ender-5 provides a fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
The Ender-5 is a cost-effective 3D printer that is suitable for hobbyists and professionals, which is highly popular as it delivers higher quality 3D prints. An advantage of this 3D printer is its excellent stability due to the dual Y-axis control system and box-like frame. Besides, assembling an Ender-5 is much easier than Ender-3 series, offering you an easy start in 3D printing.
- Printing Technology: FDM
- Printing Accuracy: ±0.1 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1 to 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Speed: 180 mm/s
- Compatible Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Compatible Software: Cura, Simplify 3D
- Compatible Formats: STL,OBJ,AMF, .G-Code
- Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40° C (41 to 104° F)
- Nozzle Temperature: 255° C (491° F)
- Heated Bed Temperature: 110° C (230° F)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 connection, SD Flash
- Input: AC 110V/220V 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 24V 14.6A 350W
- Auto Resume Print: Yes
- Spool Holder: Yes
- Net Weight: 11.8 kg (26 lbs)
- Package Weight: 14.2 kg (31.3 lbs)
- Package Size: 56 x 54 x 24 cm(22 x 21 x 9.4 inches)
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x Ender-5 3D Printer
- 1 x Tool Box (200g Testing Filament Included)
- 1 x Screw Accessories Box
How to assemble Ender-5 3D Printer? Check below
Overall, this has been a great printer for the price and is a great place to start a 3D printing adventure. The printer itself was well-packed, which is good because Amazon fulfillment tossed that box in another box 3x the size with 1 piece of paper. It would have been better if they just slapped a different label and sent it on its was. Assembly was quick and easy. Make sure you look everything over because I did have to square a couple of the corners in the pre-assembled pieces. Also, check that the wheels aren't too tight. They usually are for shipping purposes. Plan on the bed being warped and set your expectations as such. Buy some glass or an auto bed leveler and save yourself some frustration now. Don't take any of these things too negatively - it really is an amazing printer for the price and shipping in the US was fast.