Lifetime customer support
SainSmart DS212 2-CH Handheld Mini Digital Oscilloscope
DS212 is a 2-channel digital oscilloscope. It is in a new design - two gear for controlling, very convenient for testing. It supports USB flash disk storage and USB charging. It is widely applicable in the academic experiment, electronic maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
- New design - two gear for controlling, very convenient for testing.
- Pocket-size and lightweight.
- Chargeable lithium battery, 4 hours' working duration.
- Equipped with a 320*240 color display.
Apply this coupon, get extra 20% off.
Valid 6.22-6.30, 2022 (PDT), more eligible wall lenk items click here.
|Model||DSO Nano (DSO211)||DSO Note II (DSO202)||DS 212||DSO Quad (DSO203)|
|ADC||MCU internal ADC||MCU internal ADC||MCU internal ADC||AD9288|
|Channels||Analog channel 1 + 1 internal channel||2 analog||2 analog||2 analog, 2 digital|
|Max Sample Rate||1MSa/s||10MSa/s||10MSa/s||72MSa/s|
|Maximum Memory Depth||8K||8K||8K||4K|
|Horizontal Sensitivity||1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||0.1uS/Div~1S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)|
|Vertical Sensitivity||20mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||20mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||20mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||50mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)|
|Coupling||DC / AC||DC / AC||DC / AC||DC / AC|
|Auto Adjustment Mode||AUTO_FIT||AUTO_FIT||AUTO_FIT||NO|
|Calculation Waveforms||-A, RecA, A + RecA||-A,-B,A+B,A-B RecA,RecB,RecC||-A,-B,A+B,A-B RecA,RecB,RecC||-A,-B,A+B,A-B RecA,RecB,RecC|
|Storage||8MB USB flash disk memory||8MB USB flash disk memory||8MB USB flash disk memory||8MB USB flash disk memory|
|USB Interface||Micro USB||Micro USB||Micro USB||Mini USB|
|Screen Resolution||320 × 240||320 × 240||320 × 240||400 × 240|
|Open Source||Application layer Open-Source|
- Rising/Falling edge trigger
- Store file as BMP, DAT, BUF, or CSV format
- Math waveforms:-A,-B,A+B,A-B,Rec A,RecB,RecC
- Synchronous mode: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan
- Inbuilt 8MB U disk storage for waveform data and images
- Modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold
- Auto Measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, DC RMS voltage/Vpp /Vmax/Vmin/Vavg
- Inbuilt Signal Generator: Sine/Square/Triangle/Sawtooth wave
- Max sample rate: 10MSa/s
- Analog bandwidth: 1MHz
- Max sample memory depth: 8K
- Analog input impedance: 1MΩ
- Max input voltage: ±40V(X1 probe)
- Vertical sensitivity: 20mv/Div~10V/Div (1-2-5 sequence step)
- Horizontal sensitivity: 1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5 sequence step)
- Dimension: 100mm X 56.5mm X 10.7mm
- Weight: 95g
- Case side thumbwheel control
- Screen: 2.8" Full Color TFT LCD Display (320X240 pixels)
- Recharging through Micro USB port
- Internal 500mAh Lithium battery
- Compliant with EU/USA certification CE/FCC
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1* DS212 mini oscilloscope
- 2* x1x10 probe
- 1* Allen wrench
- 1* Data cable
- 1* Manual
- 1* Warranty card
Perfect for car audio
My primary use for this is tuning amplifiers. Before I bought this I had been using a "graphical multimeter" similarlookin liumy LM2020, which worked fine for car audio. My biggest gripe was the screen resolution wasn't great so it wasn't always easy to tell if the signal was clipping yet. This little unit though has great resolution and allows me to set the gains in amplifiers much more precisely. Very easy to use, comes with different attachments making it easy to use in a wide variety of applications. I highly recommend this little O-scope.
Great item, small on size but many options
A must have tool addition.
BEAUTIFUL, THE QUALITY OF A SMART PHONE
Good first oscilloscope
This is my first oscilloscope so I can't compare it to others, but it certainly seems to provide very good value for your money. It is very easy to use. The traces seem to be accurate. You can store images and download them. It lasts a long time on a battery charge, or you can leave the USB plugged in. The function generator is useful though you can't adjust the amplitude. There was a problem with my first one (it couldn't connect to any of serveral Windows computers I tried). Sainsmart customer support was excellent-- they sent me a new device that works flawlessly.
a great and especially portable
iI use it in measurements of my electronic projects, a great and especially portable tool
Battery will not hold a charge, even with unit turned off. Shows a full charge then a couple hours later it is dead. Will rate 5 stars if company would send me a replacement battery.
Pin broken on the first use.
Great design but connectiin pin is easy to break on the first use.
Probe connector pin broke
The device works. The day I received the device, I tried testing it. When I connected the probe to the device (straight not slanted), the device was not reading anything and had no idea why it wasn't reading a known signal. Upon inspection, the pin inside of the connector was bent and broken which left me with only the dso probe which the pin was slightly bent before connecting it to the device and was bent back into place when it was connected to the device. The fact that the regular probe broke within the first use was very discouraging and either a sign of poor manufacturing quality or a manufacturers defect.
I have just received the device and as soon as I connected the probe to the device input, the probe’s pin bent and broke. So I now need to order another probe. After that, before testing the device and connecting the alternate probe, I inspected the pin of that probe and the pin was slightly bent but when I connected it to the device it worked.