CNC & Engraving
Tools & Instruments
Filament Diameter 1.75 mm; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm; 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) per Spool; Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant; Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190 - 215 °C.
Gorgeous color with sheen The lustrous color of this Silk PLA adds a shiny touch to your parts, and with strict quality control, you are able to get the exact same colors from spools to spools.
Perfect winding for perfect result Each spool of filament is neatly wound, which prevents tangles and feeding issues, giving out perfect printing results.
Top-notch +/- 0.02 mm dimensional accuracy Throughout the manufacturing process, we use laser guided optical micrometers to measure filaments, thus bringing consistent printing performance for each print of yours.
Manufactured with premium material in dry and dust-free environment, this filament contains no impurities and bubbles; The vacuumed sealed package also keeps the filament away from any form of dampness or air.
$29.99$28.49 SAVE $1.50
- SainSmart Tangle-Free PETG filament is now available in skin tone colors, suitable for printing model figures and even prosthetic hands using e-NABLE assembly kit.
- Tangle Free PETG Filament: every roll of the filament is neatly wound on the spool, which enables a smooth printing process with less feeding issues.
- Consistent Diameter and Result: Made of quality material, the SainSmart Skin Tone PETG Filament can produce 3d parts with consistent results and fine details.
- Easy to Print: PETG filament requires minimal printing skill and experience, makes it a good option for both 3d printing beginners and experts.
- Wide Application: The SainSmart PETG Filament is an ideal 3D printer material for printing functional objects which might experience sustained or sudden stress, such as mechanical parts, printer parts, and protective components.
$29.99$23.99 SAVE $6.00