Black Friday Deal
CNC & Engraving
Tools & Instruments
- Filament Diameter 1.75 mm; Shore Hardness: 95A; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant; Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C; Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high quality and ease of use, offering you a flexible and strong parts with consistency and smooth finish.
- Compatibility It is compatible with most FDM printers on the market that use 1.75 mm filament, including SainSmart x Creality, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a particular variety of TPE, compared to generic TPE, TPU is more rigid and durable. It also has good abrasion resistance, excellent bed adhesion, and little wrapping, making it a perfect material for many circumstances.
- TPU filament is very versatile and it is therefore widely used in 3D printing. With it, you can make your own phone case, phone stand, toys and so on.
$31.99$29.99 SAVE $2.00
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- Compatible with all FDM printers on the market which accept 1.75 mm filament. Including Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart x Creality, and other RepRap printers.
- With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
- USA orders will be fulfilled by Amazon, fast and efficient.
$31.99$26.99 SAVE $5.00