S5 5-Axis Desktop Robotic Arm with Servos
Controlling a robotic arm has never been so easy, you can also teach your robotic arm to accomplish a job automatically. More applications are waiting for you to discover!
- Great for learning robotics, electronics, Arduino programming and Python programming.
- MG996R and DS3218 servos enable the robotic arm to move stably and flexibly. Wrist range of motion: 180 degrees to 270 degrees.
- Extra holes are reserved for further expansion. We recommend to use with SainSmart Rotatable Platform.
- Can be controlled by Arduino UNO/MEGA and Raspberry Pi.
- Assembly required - No soldering required. Simply put the robotic arm together with screws included.
As for hardware we still provide Upgrade component to make the robotic arm more high-performance. The rotating platform brings more stabilization and precision to the arm, the drive board makes it more convenient to control the arm, you do not need Dupont Line anymore, just insert the servo into the shield and control your arm to do any job as you want.
- 54 x M3X8 screw
- 34 x M3 nut
- 2 x U bracket
- 4 x servo bracket
- 4 x 9kg servo
- 1 x 20kg servo
- 5 x metal servo tray
- 2 x U bracket2
- 2 x flange bearing
- 1 x gripper
I was able to get this working with a Joystick shield and arduino Mega. I could not find any code that would work so I wrote one from scratch. I created a rotating base for the base spin to support the entire arm instead of the servo supporting all the weight. I also made a wooden base to mount it to. I use a 5V 2.8Amp power supply for the arm and a 9v battery for arduino. I created a custom power and signal distribution to power and control all the servos from one point.
Dear David, Thank you for your review! If you are looking for test code, you may click the link at the bottom of our ad. "Click to download the manual (including video tutorial and test code)" Please kindly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem or advice. Kind regards, Sainsmart