Lifetime customer support
3mm TPU, Variety Colors, TPU Flexible Filament 1kg/2.2lbs
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- Compatible with all FDM printers on the market which accept 3 mm filament. Including Ultimaker 3 and LulzBot.
- With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high strength and flexibility. With the design freedom of 3D printing, SainSmart filament is the key to bringing your project, whether it be a weekend hobby or prototyping for a Fortune 500 company, from the sketchpad to reality. Each spool of SainSmart TPU filament comes with 1 kg/2.2 lb of material. This filament is drawn out to a diameter of 3mm with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05 mm, making it the perfect choice for most printers on the market.
- Diameter: 3mm
- Material: Flexible TPU
- Net Weight: 1 kg/2.2lb
- Shore Hardness: 95 A
Recommended Printer Settings
- Print Nozzle: 0.4 – 0.8 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 195 – 230 oC
- Print Bed Temperature: 40 – 60 oC
- Cooling Fan: On
Printing Tips For Bowden Drive Printers
- Print Slower: 15 – 30 m/s
- First Layer Settings: 100% Height. 150% Width, 50% Speed
- Disable Retraction: Should reduce oozing and stringing
- Cooling Fan: On after first layer
- Increase Multiplier: 1.1, should increase bonding
- Do not over extrude filament when loading. As soon as the filament start protruding from the nozzle, stop. Loading any faster will cause the filament to get caught in extruder gear.
- Feed the filament directly to the extruder, and not through the feeder tube. This reduces back tension in the filament as well as drag, ensuring proper feeding
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 3.0mm1kg/2.2lbs. (vacuum sealed)
Fast shipping and high quality product
I recently ordered 2 rolls of TPU. I received them in 4 days from he time I ordered. The price was competitive. I ran the first print today and it was flawless. The translucent blue is beautiful!
I’ve bought many TPU filaments in the past, sainsmart is by far the best.