Violet 1.75mm PRO-3 PETG Filament, 1kg
- PRO-3 PETG filament has the reputation of combining the functionality of ABS (stronger, temperature resistant, more durable) and the reliability of PLA (easy to print) in one material.
- Printing Setting: Nozzle Temp: 210-250°C, bed Temp: 60-80°C, printing speed: 50-100mm/s, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02 mm.
- Tangle-free: The filaments are carefully wound to avoid any tangling issues and stored in sealed bags. This ensures the filament prints extremely smooth and no more extruders become clogged again.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with most FDM 3D printers that use 1.75mm Filament, PRO-3 PETG is suitable for arts and crafts projects, vases, and other 3D printed items.
- SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality PLA/ PVA/ PA/ PETG/ TPU/ PA-CF 3D filament. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
SainSmart PRO-3 PETG is a clear plastic that combines the advantages of PLA and ABS filament, making it tougher, more heat-resistant, impact-resistant, and easier to print. It also has no odor which allows easy printing indoors. We use an innovative layer-by-layer spooling process while manufacturing the PRO-3 Series. This ensures each layer of filament is spooled perfectly!
Filaments Diameter: 1.75mm
Dimensional accuracy: ±0.02mm
Recommended Nozzle Temp: 210-250°C (410℉-482℉)
Recommended Bed Temp: 60-80°C(140℉-176℉)
Printing Speed: 50-100mm/s
Please check the temperature of the bed and nozzle before printing and set it as suitable.
As PETG is sensitive to moisture, we recommended storing it in a filament dryer or vacuum bag.
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for the next time use.