[Replacement] Genmitsu Stepper Motor for 3018-PRO
- HIGH TORQUE: Adopting high-quality motor steel material, provided with high torque, low self-inductance reactance, responsive, and can avoid system error.
- LOW NOISE: There is rotor rubber covering the rotor, effectively reduce the noise.
- DURABLE & TOUGH: Our mini motor uses high hardness metal, tough and durable. And the matte texture in the sidewall can increase friction.
- WIDE APPLICATION: These small motors can be used in various areas, such as stage lighting; laser engraving; textile machinery; medical equipment; placement machine; non-standard equipment; 3D printer; automation equipment, and etc..
- More 3018-PRO replacements are avaiable here.
Product name: Bipolar 42 Stepper Motor
Holding torque: 0.46 Nm/ 65 oz-in
Working voltage: DC 9-42V
Rated current: 1.7A
Resistance: 2.1 ohm
Rotor inertia: 55gcm2/ 0.30oz-in2
Length: 39.5mm/ 1.56 inch
Step angle: 1.8°
Motor frame size: 42*42mm
Please note that this motor cannot be connected to the power supply directly. It should be connected to a constant current driver, otherwise, it will destroy the motor.
Please ensure that the output current is not higher than the rated current of the motor (1.7A) or exceed the working voltage range of the motor (DC 9-42V).
1x Stepper Motor for 3018PRO