SR03A, 1/4'' Shank, Straight Plunge,Trimming Cutter, Double Flute Straight Bits, 3PCS
- High-quality: Made of Tungsten Carbide Steel Alloy. Made to last, super hard, wear, break, and corrosion-resistant.
- Nano Blue Coating: The hardness and heat resistance of the bits are enhanced with the Nano Blue Coating. It enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Shank Diameter: 1/4” (6.35mm); Cutting Diameter: 1.58mm, 3.175mm; Cutting Length: 8mm, 12mm
- Double flute straight bits are designed for trimming, three-dimensional clearance angle, slotted and wood screw holes.
- Wide Applications: Widely used to engrave on wood, MDF, particle boards, plywood, panels, softwood, and other synthetic wood.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide Steel Alloy
- Surface : Nano Blue Coating
- Shank Diameter: 1/4” (6.35mm)
- Cutting Diameter: 1.58mm, 3.175mm
- Overall Length: 50mm
- 1 x Single Flute Straight Bits (Cutting Diameter: 1.58mm, Cutting Length: 8mm)
- 1 x Single Flute Straight Bits (Cutting Diameter: 3.175mm, Cutting Length: 12mm)
- 1 x Double Flute Straight Bits (Cutting Diameter: 3.175mm, Cutting Length: 12mm)