Brand: Genmitsu SKU: 101-61S-TR10B
TR10 Series, Triangular V-Bit, 0.1mm, 1/8'' Shank, 10Pcs CNC Router Bits
$9.99 $19.99Save $10.00
- High-quality: Made of Tungsten Carbide Steel Alloy. With super hardness, wear, break and corrosion resistant. This durable CNC bit with a long lifespan which can help you work efficiently.
- Shank diameter: 1/8'' (3.175mm) Shank; 30/60/90 deg 0.1mm v-bit. Commonly used in CNC engraving.
- Triangular V shape：Perfect for 2D lettering,sign making and 3D relief sculpturing. Ultra-fine carbide material ensures its engraving and milling performance. Easy to remove chips, not easy to stick dust.
- Applicable Materials: Suitable for such as hardwood, plywood, acrylic, plastic fiber, resin, PCB, aluminum, etc.
- Versatile: Widely used for metalwork, tool-making, model engineering, carving, cutting, engraving, milling, slotting, drilling, sculpting.
Milling Bits in a mess? - Genmitsu EVA CNC Milling Bit Storage Tray
Versatile Milling Tool
Widely used to engrave, drill, mill, cut and carve on hardwood, plywood, acrylic, plastic fiber, resin, PCB, aluminum and other material. Suitable for 2D lettering,sign making and 3D relief sculpting.
Made of Tungsten Carbide Steel Alloy. Made to last, super hard, wear, break, and corrosion-resistant.
Sharp, fine point tip with a 0.1mm cutting diameter in three different cutting angles (30/60/90degree), pick the size you need. Perfect for precise engraving.
|Tungsten Carbide Steel Alloy|
|Triangular 3D V bit|
|10 x 0.1mm 30/60/90 Degree Triangular Pyramid CNC Engraving Router Bits, 1/8" Shank|