Controller Board for Genmtisu CNC Router 3018, 3018-PRO, 1810-RPOBrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-60-284 SKU: 101-60-284
- Input voltage: 24V (12-24V).
- Software: GRBL controller, UniversalGcodeSender.
- Stepper motor drive: DRV8825 ，Spindle power: 150W.
- Support XYZ three-axis control, spindle, laser head. Support 3 pin and 2 pin lasers (the 2 pin lasers: please connect the white interface " + s-").
- Support stepper motor: 12V, the maximum current within 2A, recommended within 1.5A and additional heat. (Any stepper motor 42, 57).
- Support Laser engraving.
- Support spindle PWM speed control.
- Support XYZ triaxial control, spindle, laser head.
- Spindle drive chip 1: MOSFET (recommended input voltage within 12-24V, current 10A).Can be connected to high-power spindle motor or the laser head.
- Spindle drive chip 2: MOSFET (current maximum 2A !!).Can only be connected within the 2A head of the laser, the voltage 0-12V can be adjustable.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x Controller Board
- 1 x USB line
Anyone who knows about fans knows they fail at times, Well, mine failed. I was expecting a run around but to my surprise this company has the best customer service team I have ever experienced. Shipped me whole new board instantly. I recommend SainSmart with total confidence.
Currently waiting for follow-up from support on a non-working unit. I’ve had good support in the past, but my machine is still down.
Have always had good luck with SainSmart. Shipping was quick and the controller board fixed the problem!
No problems with the new board!
Fantastic controller board. Much improved board over early versions and generic versions. Very nice case and cooling fan keeps everything from overheating.
Great service, arrived in a couple of days and does what it says on the tin.
The Control Board I purchased was a perfect fit on my machine. It's quality was far superior to the one that was supplied with the machine. It included a cooling fan and clear guards for all the components!
Easy to install works great. Like the strain relief
Not able to get cnc to run properly. About to give up and sell it.
I think they are the best company to deal with. I haven't had much trouble but they are very fast at responding and so courteous. I'll keep buying from sainsmart