Controller Board for Genmtisu CNC Router 3018, 3018-PRO, 1810-RPOBrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-60-284
- Input voltage: 24V (12-24V).
- Software: GRBL controller, UniversalGcodeSender.
- Stepper motor drive: DRV8825 ，Spindle power: 150W.
- Support XYZ three-axis control, spindle, laser head. Support 3 pin and 2 pin lasers (the 2 pin lasers: please connect the white interface " + s-").
- Support stepper motor: 12V, the maximum current within 2A, recommended within 1.5A and additional heat. (Any stepper motor 42, 57).
- Support Laser engraving.
- Support spindle PWM speed control.
- Support XYZ triaxial control, spindle, laser head.
- Spindle drive chip 1: MOSFET (recommended input voltage within 12-24V, current 10A).Can be connected to high-power spindle motor or the laser head.
- Spindle drive chip 2: MOSFET (current maximum 2A !!).Can only be connected within the 2A head of the laser, the voltage 0-12V can be adjustable.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x Controller Board
- 1 x USB line
No problems with the new board!
Fantastic controller board. Much improved board over early versions and generic versions. Very nice case and cooling fan keeps everything from overheating.
Great service, arrived in a couple of days and does what it says on the tin.
The Control Board I purchased was a perfect fit on my machine. It's quality was far superior to the one that was supplied with the machine. It included a cooling fan and clear guards for all the components!
Easy to install works great. Like the strain relief
Not able to get cnc to run properly. About to give up and sell it.
I think they are the best company to deal with. I haven't had much trouble but they are very fast at responding and so courteous. I'll keep buying from sainsmart
I have had My 3018 Pro CNC router for about a year. After an unfortunate Mishap, I had broken the power plug right off the board. I Came right to sainsmart to order a Replacement...The price was awesome and the new board was better than the original due to having a case and a fan on it now. The board was delivered very quick and without issue I had it hooked up( Mounted differently as to not break it) and was using it right away! Awesome stuff!
Big improvement over my last board. This has a case and fan; a big plus in pecting the board from dust and the like. There is also a power switch... so no spark when you plug in the power supply. I also suspect this due to improved voltage protection circuits. If you are running a Genmitsu and have the older Woodpecker 3.2; I would recommend upgrading to this new controller board.
so good shop in u place