Genmitsu 3pcs 3-Flute CNC Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bits, 1/4'' Shank, 1'' Cutting Diameter, RB03A
- High-quality Material: The sharp-tipped bits are made of tungsten carbide steel alloy that has excellent wear resistance and sharp edges.
- Shank diameter: 1/4''(6.35mm), cutting diameter: 1'' (25.4mm), cutting length: 7mm, overall length: 40mm, comes with 3pcs 1/2" to 1/4" router collet (Gift).
- Applicable Materials: Suitable for solid woods, MDF, laminate, particleboard, plywood compact panel, acrylic, etc and etc. Avoid cutting metal and non-wood materials.
- Perfect for Woodworking: The RB03A router bit is not only perfect for wood slab flattening, resurface, or plane the top surface of the spoil board, but also for trimming and slotting/grooving.
- Wide Application: Can be used on CNC routers and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers. Such as woodworking engraving machines, trimming machines.
Material: Tungsten Carbide Steel Alloy
Shank Diameter: 1/4" (6.35mm)
Cutting Diameter: 1'' (25.4mm)
Overall Length: 1.57" (40mm)
3 x CNC Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bits
3 x 1/2" to 1/4" Router Collets (Gift)
Excellent value when compared to the cost of just one from Amazon.