LightBurn GCode License Key
This is a LightBurn license key for GCode controllers (DIY / hobby). It allows installing on up to two computers, PC, Mac, or Linux. The key will be emailed to you (this may take up to 24 hours) and can be applied to the trial version to unlock the software.
See the Download/Trial Page for software downloads.
The GCode version supports Cohesion3D, Smoothieware, Grbl, Marlin, and Grbl-LPC based controllers.
Please use the trial period to test it with your hardware to be sure it will work for you.
- Tips: License purchase is non-refundable. The license key will be emailed to you within 12 hours.
- This license is excluded from all promotions and discount codes.
- Valid for one year.
We get asked this a lot, so here it is:
- Is it a subscription?
- No. You pay once, the software will work forever as long as you have your license key.
- How many computers can I use it on?
- The license key lets you use the software on up to two computers at once, they don't have to use the same operating system, and a license can be easily moved if you get a new computer. If you need to use it on 3 machines, we're happy to update your license to allow it, at no cost. If you need more seats or a floating license setup, we can do that too - contact us for pricing and details.
- Does the license expire?
- The license key has an expiry date - a year from when you first activate it. When it expires, it's still valid, you just don't get updates anymore. If you download a version of the software released after your license expires, it won't work.
This is an awesome program. It does everything I need it to do.
great program and support from Sainsmart!
I have received the unit, but have not used it. The controller board on the machine is not working properly. May need a new one.