Lifetime customer support
Genmitsu 3018-PROVer Laser Machine Special Bundle CNC Router Kit
- Included Hardware (over $533 value)
✔ Genmitsu CNC Router 3018-PROVer ($349 value)
✔ Genmitsu Offline Controller ($25 value)
✔ Blue-Violet Light Fixed Focus Laser Module ($159 value)
- Included Software ($85 value, non refundable)
✔ 3-Month Carveco Maker Subscription ($45 Value)
✔ LightBurn GCode License Key ($40 value)
- The 3018-PROVer is the latest version of the 3018 Desktop CNC DIY Kit Series. Now Pre-assembled and no fuss with assembly taking less than 15 minutes out of the box. Still based on open-source Grbl v1.1 the PROVer has stepped up to more powerful but silent Toshiba TB6S109 drivers with added life and performance along with added Optocouplers to protect your mainboard from hard stops without risk of damage and eliminate signal noise for more consistent projects and longevity.
- Take control of your 3018-PROVer Desktop CNC machine with controls at your fingertips. The 1.8” display will clearly display readouts and provide manual control of your mill without any computer. If a project gets out of hand the PROVer has an emergency stop control that is very visible and easy to access for the immediate shutdown of your machine.
- Please subscribe to our newsletter so that you can receive the FREE 3-Month Subscription Link after ordering the CNC router.
- *Join SainSmart Genmitsu CNC Router Facebook Group.
Whether you’re a CNC beginner, a hobbyist or a small business owner looking for an enterprise quality for commercial purposes, this is an excellent choice.
Join SainSmart Genmitsu CNC Router Facebook Group
Reviews on 3018-PROVer
- Effective Engraving Area: 260 x 155 x 35mm(10.2 x 6.1 x 1.4”)
- Frame Size: 420 x 340 x 280mm(16.5 x 13.4 x 11.0”)
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Z-Axis Component Material: ABS
- Spindle: 775 motor, 12V~24V, 10000 RPM;
- Rated power: 60W; Maximum power: 120W
- Step Motor: 1.3 A, 12V, 0.25 Nm torque (2.2 in-lb)
- Drill Bits: Tip 0.1 mm, 20 degrees, Diameter 3.175 mm
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64 bits, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS
- Software: Grbl control(Candle)
- Power Supply: 24V/4A, with CE, FCC & PSE certifications
- Perfect for: Hobbyists, Crafters, Woodworkers, Industrial Designers, Educators, Engineers, Jewelers and more!
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
Laser Machine Special Bundle Kit
✔Included Hardware (over $533 value)
- Genmitsu CNC Router 3018-PROVer ($349 value)
- Genmitsu Offline Controller ($25 value)
- Blue-Violet Light Fixed Focus Laser Module ($159 value)
✔Included Software ($85 value)
Download Driver for Windows
Download Driver for Mac OS
LaserGRBL The best free GCode sender for DIY Laser Engraver. LaserGRBL is able to load and stream GCode path to arduino, as well engrave images, pictures and logo with internal conversion tool. Can click here to buy a laser module.
LightBurn is a premium version of LaserGRBL which allows you powerful tools for editing, adjusting the layout and controlling your laser. LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Can click here to buy the LightBurn GCode License Key.
Easel is the all-in-one software solution for 3D carving machines. Designed by Inventables, Easel is the easiest way to get started in the world of 3D carving.
Fusion 360 Integrated CAD, CAM, & CAE software for everyone. Animation. Access Anywhere. Easy Collaboration. Try It Free. Integrated Design Tools. Next-Gen 3D CAD/CAM. Fabrication.
Love my new router and I’m very busy having fun with it. Great quality and service.
CNC Router 3018
First of all lest deal with the 15 min assembly time. The instructions are fairly accurate and I have assembled a few 3d printers so I'm not a noob but it will take 11 min just to sort read and get ready to assemble. An hour in I was close to being ready to turn the unit on. Wanted to be funny and say day 3 we finally turned machine on. LOL Sturdy unit looking forward to using it and seeing what it is capable of.
Good experience, huge learning curve, but I am enjoying it.
New to CNC
Set up was fast and easy! (set up videos online were easy to follow along with printed instructions) Haven't completed any projects yet, but the finished machine seems to function as intended. Really impressed with the quality of the machine itself and the availability of resources for troubleshooting.
The unit arrived within the 3 to 5 day promise. It was complete and undamaged. I have made a few practice runs so far without issue. The bundle I purchased came with an assortment of bits. No ball nose though. I am happy with the product so far.
Best Desktop CNC
Easy to use thanks to end switches, stop button and z-probe