SainSmart IMX219 Camera Module for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Board | 8MP Sensor | 160 Degree FoV
- The 160-degree wide-angle lens can capture a large area of the scene within a short shooting distance, and is suitable for photographing large scenes such as architecture and scenery.
- This camera module is designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Board and support manual focus, you can adjust according to the distance away from the object.
- The camera is capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60 fps and 640 x 480 p 60/90 video recording.
- This camera module is widely used for AI intelligent recognition, face recognition, road identification line recognition, license plate recognition, etc.
- 1 Year Warranty: If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com
Offer: Extra 15% off this product with code: CAM15. (Minimum purchase quantity 5PCS）
You May Also Like: Wide Angle FOV160° 5-Megapixel Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
- Photosensitive Chip: Sony IMX219
- CMOS Size: 1/4 inch
- Aperture (F): 2.35
- Focal Length: 3.15mm
- Wide Diagonal: 160° (normal is 72°)
- Distortion: < 14.3%
- Resolution: 3280 x 2464
- 4 Screw Holes: For fixed position / Supports 3.3V output power supply
- Size: 25mm × 24mm× 18mm
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart IMX219 Camera Module
- 1 x 15 Pin Cable (Reverse)