Black, White, Gray, Silver, 1.75mm ABS Filament 1.75mm, 500g x 4 Pack
Filament Specification: Filament thickness of 1.75 mm with an accuracy of +/- 0.02 mm; This package contains black, white, gray and silver filaments, 500g per spool. Vacuum-sealed with desiccant included.
High impact resistance: SainSmart ABS filament is a strong and durable material, making it suitable for creating 3D prints that can withstand wear and tear. It is also resistant to impact and mechanical stress.
Incredible Versatility: Our ABS filament is both flexible and heat-resistant. From creating practical parts for machinery to constructing intricate works of art, its versatility makes it ideal for a variety of printing tasks.
Chemical Resistance: With the ability to resist many chemicals, such as acids and alcohols. This property makes ABS filament an excellent choice for creating parts that will come into contact with chemicals.
Widely Compatible: With its 1.75mm diameter, this filament is compatible with a wide range of 3D printers like Prusa, SainSmart xCreality, ANYCUBIC, Flashforge, Monoprice, SCRIB3D, MYNT3D, etc.
You May Also Like: Black, White, Brown, Silver 1.75mm PRO-3 PETG Filament, 500g x 4pack
Crafted with the highest quality materials, SainSmart filament is low odor, heat-resistant and incredibly strong, making it an ideal choice for projects that require durability and impact resistance. So why wait? Upgrade your 3D printing game today with them and experience the best quality and durability!
- Filaments Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional accuracy: ±0.02mm
- Recommended Nozzle Temp: 210-240°C (410℉-464℉)
- Recommended Bed Temp: 80-100°C (176℉-212℉)
- Cooling Fan: No Cooling (OFF for better strength)
- Color: Black, White, Gray, Silver
- Since ABS is sensitive to environmental temperature differences during printing, the temperature of the hotbed platform should be as high as possible.
- It is recommended to use a 3D printer enclosure to ensure that the temperature of printing space is as constant as possible during printing.