Creality3D CR-10S Pro 3D Printerbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-91-314A
The all-in-one base provides the frame for the CR-10S Pro while also housing the printer board and power supply for a compact and efficient printer! A full upgrade from the current style of printers that come with a separated control box. This minimizes the footprint, leaving your workspace with less clutter and delivers one of the most sturdy Y-axis beds of any Prusa i3 style printer. The base for the Y-axis is more than 3 times as wide as our popular CR-10 model.
Quiet While Printing
Features with the all-new V 2.4 control board, the CR-10S Pro delivers the quieter sound levels than most of the 3D Printers on the market, all while delivering the practical function of previous control boards such as resume printing.
The 25 point Matrix Leveling feature is the most advanced automatic leveling technology. Simply use the 4'' color touch screen display and the CR-10S Pro will automatically measure the height of 25 unique points on the heated bed to determine the accurate settings for printing.
Brand Power Supply
The Meanwell power supply is produced by the listed company with mature technology, which delivers 500W of power to the printer, taking it from room temperature to 110℃ in just 5 minutes, it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing.
Upgraded Extruder Structure
The overall structure and material of the extruder are upgraded. Capricorn PTFE tubing ensures an excellent tolerance for 1.75mm filament which improves printing quality drastically. Bondtech extruder gears ensure steady and accurate feed rates without slipping due to its unique dual gear design compared to traditional MK8 extruders which use one gear and a capture wheel.
NINE UPGRADED FUNCTION
- Dynamic leveling fill gaps, single-point fix in time, easy leveling with both automatic leveling and auxiliary leveling modes.
- Four-layer PCB board, support mechanical screen and touch screens two kinds, use solid-state capacitor filtering to increase ESD static protection, performance is more stable and reliable, TMC ultra-quiet drive 256 subdivision, print more precision.
- Use imported blue Teflon tube, with high temperature resistant, makes the feeding soother, improve the printing quality.
- Status display, function display, parameters all settings are clear to check.
- Accidentally power off or suspend while printing, restart and continue printing, realizing long time print.
- Filament detection switch, transparent filament can also be detected, auto shut down while running out of the filament.
- The double gear extrusion mechanism has a large extrusion to make sure feeding smoothly.
- The temperature of the hotbed can reach up to 110-degree centigrade about 5 minutes, realizing the requirement of quick heat up and print all various filament.
- High-power 500W brand power supply, which can use 100~240V, no adjustment, convenient,
- Brand: Creality
- Model: CR - 10S - Pro
- Frame Material: Aluminium Extrusion
- Platform Board: Aluminum Alloy + Glass
- Nozzle Quantity: Single
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Nozzle Temperature: 0 to 260 degree
- Product Forming Size: 300 x 300 x 400mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Memory Card Offline Print: SD card
- LCD Screen: Yes
- Print Speed: Normal Printing Speed 30 - 60mm/s or Less than or Equal to 180mm/s
- Platform Temperature: 0 to 110 Degree
- Supporting Material: ABS,PLA ,PETG,TPU,WOOD
- Material Diameter: 1.75mm
- Language: English
- File format: AMF,G-code,JPG,OBJ,STL
- Model supporting function: Yes
- XY-axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Working Power: Input; 100 - 240V, 5.9A, 50 / 60Hz, output: DC 24V, 21A
- Packing Type: Assembled packing
- System Support: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 10, Mac OS, Linux
- Voltage Range: 110 - 240V
- Connector Type: TF card,USB
- Product Weight: 13.1000 kg
- Package Weight: 17.5000 kg
- Product Size: 49.00 x 55.00 x 65.40 cm / 19.29 x 21.65 x 25.75 inches
- Package Size: 66.00 x 55.00 x 38.00 cm / 25.98 x 21.65 x 14.96 inches
WHAT' IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x CR-10S Pro 3D Printer
- 1 x Assembly Tools Box
- 1 x 200g Test Filament
Very, very good print quality. Large build volume. Easy to calibrate by hand and in auto mode. It amazing to me how far 3D printers have come in 5 years. We have an older, low-end industrial Stratasys FDM at work. And, although it has a larger print volume and can print in polycarbonate, the prints coming off this modern FDM are simply better.