Translucent Rainbow, 1.75mm PRO-3 PETG Filament, 1kg
- 100% Tangle-Free: SainSmart PRO-3 PETG Filament is enhanced by a revolutionary layer-by-layer technology that prevents tangles. This guarantees the filament will be printed out with a smooth finish and no more clogged extruders.
- Ease of printing: The SainSmart PRO-3 PETG Filament is designed to be easy to print, with consistent extrusion and minimal warping. This means that you can achieve high-quality prints with minimal effort and waste, even if you are a beginner.
- Durability & Flexible: This filament is made from PETG, a thermoplastic that combines the properties of PET and ABS. It is stronger than PLA and more flexible than ABS, making it a popular choice for 3D printing.
- Rainbow Color: The rainbow color of this filament provides a vivid and colorful finish to your prints, making them stand out from the crowd. You can use it to create objects that are both functional and beautiful, such as vases, jewelry, etc.
- Transparency: PETG filament has excellent transparency, which is very suitable for making objects that require clear or translucent features. It will be very gorgeous if you can put multiple lamp balls inside. It’s ideal for printing lamps, lampshades, vases, or Christmas trees.
SainSmart PRO-3 PETG Filament is a high-quality filament for 3D printing. It guarantees 100% tangle-free printing with no clogs, resulting in a smooth finish. So why settle for low-quality filaments when you can have the best? Choose SainSmart Filament for a reliable, versatile, and visually stunning 3D printing experience.
Filaments Diameter: 1.75mm
Dimensional accuracy: ±0.02mm
Recommended Nozzle Temp: 220-250°C / (428-482°F)
Recommended Bed Temp: 60-80°C / (140-176°F)
Color: Translucent Rainbow
1. The light transmittance of the print may be affected by the size, padding and thickness of the printed object.
2. Please check the temperature of the bed and nozzle before printing and set it as suitable.
3. As PETG is sensitive to moisture, we recommended storing it in a filament dryer or vacuum bag.
4. Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for the next time use.