SKR Mini E3 V2.0 3D Printer Silent Control Board & TFT35 E3 V3.0 Touch Screen
Easy Installation and Upgrades: This SKR E3 Mini V2.0 Board + TFT35 E3 V3.0 Screen combo makes installation and upgrades easier. No firmware modifications are required and with built-in support for upgrades like BL-Touch, filament detection, power-off detection, automatic shutdown, this combo just makes your 3d printing life easier.
Quiet: The TMC2209 stepper motor drivers, with the StealthChop feature can get rid of the annoying noise from the stepper motors, allowing for quieter printing.
Dual printing methods: You can now print your projects via SD Card and USB Stick.
Touchscreen functionality and Dual UI: Responsive 3.5“ touchscreen with bright and sharp color. Add support for the latest marlin mode and BIQU touch mode to your printers, enabling you to get the best of both worlds.
High Performance: Both the board and the screen use a 32-bit board that enables your printer to be more responsive and accurate, making your printer more future-proof by supporting the latest firmware and upcoming features.
BIGTREETECH SKR Mini E3 V2.0 32-Bit Control Board
- 32-bit STM32F103RCT6 MCU: The 32 bit MCU allows your printer to process faster, run newer firmware and prepare your printer for any new features that might come about in the future.
- MP1584EN Power Chip: Supports 12-24V power input, and provides up to 2.5A output current up to 2.5A, resulting in smoother power supply and stabler operation.
- Onboard Sensorless homing support: with a jumper cap plugged in and minor firmware modifications, sensorless homing can be enabled with ease.
- Enhance your printers’ capabilities: The SKR E3 Mini V2.0 Board enables your printers to catch up with the latest firmware upgrades, add support for advanced features like a power-off print resume, BL Touch, filament run-out sensor, and automatic shutdown after prints, TFT screen, and RGB lights.
- Resources of the SKR Mini E3 Board can be found here: github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-SKR-mini-E3
- TMC2209 Silent Driver: An all-around ultra-silent drive, it ensures noiseless and precise operation, maximum efficiency, and best motor torque.
- Dedicated AT24C32 EEPROM Chip: Store custom settings in a dedicated chip to avoid data loss due to corrupted SD Card and any issues that may occur.
- Dual Z-axis port: connect two-steppers for Z-gantry without the need for a motor splitter, better suited for large format 3d printers.
- Controllable Fan Ports: You can now control the speed of the two fans as needed.
BIGTREETECH TFT35 E3 V3.0 Touch Screen
- Quick and Responsive Touch Screen: Responsive 3.5“ touchscreen with bright and sharp color.
- Dual UI: With the support of Marlin Mode and BIQU Touch Mode, you can take advantage of both user interfaces. The BIQU UI prioritizes ease of use and offers some beginner-friendly features for easy calibration and setup.
- Resources of the TFT35 E3 V3.0 Display can be found here: github.com/bigtreetech/BTT-TFT35-E3-V3.0
- Dual Printing Methods: Support SD Card and USB Stick, you can now print with whatever you have handy.
- Upgrade Support: The TFT35-E3 v3.0 also has ports to install a dedicated WiFi module if you want your printer hosted on your network. It also has connections for an automatic shutdown and filament run-out sensor for you to upgrade.