TS101 65W Smart Soldering Iron with TS-B2 Tip & USB Type C Cable, DC+PD Power Input
- TS101 uses DC and PD dual power input. The power range of the DC5525 interface has been extended to DC 9-24V (up to 65W). A USB-C interface replaces the original Micro USB interface, which serves for firmware upgrades, and a standard PD power input of up to 90W.
- The TS101 Soldering Iron embeds a smart processor chip to accurately control temperature and monitor the soldering iron tip. It also has an automatic sleep mode and an automatic overheat warning.
- The newly added "Boost" heating function can quickly heat up in a short time to meet the welding needs of special scenes. Also, the temperature is displayed on the OLED screen, which can be accurately and easily adjusted from 122°F to 752°F (50°C to 400°C).
- TS101 controller has a sharp and tough overall appearance and uses a larger 128*32 pixel OLED screen to display more heating data.
- TS101 and TS100 use the same soldering iron tips, so your existing TS100 soldering tips can continue to be used for this upgrade version of iron.
TS101 Smart Soldering Iron
- Soldering Tip x 1
- TS101 Controller x 1
- Anti-Slip Cap x 1
- USB-C Silicone Cable x 1
- User Manual x 1
How to Boost
In working state, hold on pressing Button A to enter Boost mode. After release, the controller will adjust to the preset working temperature.
Brand New Menu Operation Structure, More Humanized
Each small setting is considerate of your need. Find more resources here.
Temperature Range: 50℃-400 ℃
Temperature Stablity: ±2%
Working Voltage & Power: DC 9V-24V 9-65W Max; PD 9V-28V 9-90W Max
Power Input: DC 5525 Wide Voltage, PD3.1
Data/Power Interface: USB Type-C
Tip Resistance to Ground ＜2Ω
Length: controller: 98mm; tip: 105mm
Certifications: CE, FCC