SainSmart MDP-XP Digital Power Supply Set
Mini Digital Power System
MDP is a system of programmable linear DC power supply based on a modular design, capable of connecting different modules for use as needed. MDP-XP provides programmable output, timing output, sequential control, automatic compensation, which can meet diversiform testing needs.
2.4G Wireless Connection
Thanks to the 2.4G wireless connection, this device achieves multichannel free combination at the power of 90W per channel, making you work effectively
Digital Power Module
With high-efficiency linear output, 0.25mV ripple wave, high-speed transient response, it also supports precise fine-tuning.
Easy to Use
Featured with a 2.8-inch TFT screen, which can display the voltage-current waveform in real-time, data statistics, and auto-matching control of six sub-modules (digital power modules), with dual thumb wheels and 90-degree scrolling user-friendly design.
MDP-XP is used widely for electrical engineering test and teaching experiments in the R&D laboratory, maintenance of digital products, automotive test, etc.
You May Also Like the Upgraded Version XP2.
- Model: MDP-XP
- Input: DC4.2V-30V(After startup 2.7V), 100mA-6A, Support QC3.0
- Output: 30V/5A,90W
- Adjustment Rate: Load adjustment rate < ±0.01%; Power adjustment rate < ±0.01%;
- Ripple and Noise: 250uVrms/3mVpp
- Transient Response Time: ≤4uS
- Line Loss Compensation: 5mR-100mR
- Protection: Input over-voltage, under-voltage, anti-reverse, output anti-backflow, over temperature;
- Data Recording: Max storage: 7MB; Max recording time: 24 hours;
WHAT"S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x MDP-XP Power System(1 x MDP-M01 Smart Digital Monitor + 1 x MDP-P905 Digital Power Supply)
- 1 x Cable (2.5mm audio head to Micro USB)
- 1 x Output Line (4mm banana head to crocodile clip)
- 1 x Manual