SainSmart PRO-3 Series PETG Filament 1.75mm 1kg/2.2lb, Skin Tone
- SainSmart Tangle-Free PETG filament is now available in skin tone colors, suitable for printing model figures and even prosthetic hands using e-NABLE assembly kit.
- Tangle Free PETG Filament: every roll of the filament is neatly wound on the spool, which enables a smooth printing process with less feeding issues.
- Consistent Diameter and Result: Made of quality material, the SainSmart Skin Tone PETG Filament can produce 3d parts with consistent results and fine details.
- Easy to Print: PETG filament requires minimal printing skill and experience, makes it a good option for both 3d printing beginners and experts.
- Wide Application: The SainSmart PETG Filament is an ideal 3D printer material for printing functional objects which might experience sustained or sudden stress, such as mechanical parts, printer parts, and protective components.
Tolerance Level: ±0.02MM
Print Temperature: 230-260°C / (446-550°F)
Print Speed: 50-100mm/s
Base Plate Temperature: No Heating Required/50-80°C
Bubble: 100% Zero Bubbles
Spool Diameter: 7.88"
Spool Width: 2.64" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.10"
Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50°C / -4 to 122°F
1. SainSmart PETG filament has good load capacity and high tensile strength, impact resistance, and is more durable than PLA. It also has no odor which makes it suitable for painting indoors.
2. SainSmart PETG filament is compatible with most 3D printers (with print heads temperature set to 250°C/482°F).
3. Thanks to its high layer adhesion and resistance, PETG is optimally suited for manufacturing mechanical components that need stress resistance.
1. Make sure to store the 3D printer filament in a cool, dry place.
2. PETG is sticky when it’s being printed,it is good for layer adhesion.
3. Though not brittle, PETG scratches more easily than ABS. Please be careful while handling it.
Top-notch +/- 0.02 mm dimensional accuracy
Throughout the manufacturing process, we use laser-guided optical micrometers to measure filaments, thus bringing consistent printing performance for each print of yours.
Perfect winding for a perfect result
Each spool of filament is neatly wound, which prevents tangles and feeding issues, giving out perfect printing results.
Manufactured with premium material in a dry and dust-free environment, this filament contains no impurities and bubbles, and thus delivers parts of a smooth finish.
What's in the package
1x SainSmart PRO-3 PETG 3D Printing Filament