3.2" TFT LCD Display + Shield Board for Arduino Mega 2560 R3
SainSmart 3.2" TFT LCD Display is a LCD touch screen module. It has 40pins interface and SD card and Flash reader design. It is a powerful and mutilfunctional module for your project.
- Controller SSD1289, support 8/16bit data interface
- Compatible with Arduino STM32 ,AVR and 8051
- Touch IC ADS7843 , and touch interface is included in the 40 pins breakout
- Works in 3.3V voltage
- Connect to Mega 2560 R3 with cable through the shield board
SainSmart 3.2" TFT LCD Display is a LCD touch screen module. It has 40pins interface and SD card and Flash reader design. It is a powerful and multifunctional module for your project. The Screen include a controller SSD1289, it's a support 8/16bit data interface , easy to drive by many MCU like STM32 ,AVR and 8051. It is designed with a touch controller in it . The touch IC is ADS7843 , and touch interface is included in the 40 pins breakout. It is the version of product only with touch screen and touch controller.
- 65K color
- 3.2 inch
- Wide viewing angle
- SSD1289:240 RGB x 320 TFT Driver
- Integrated Power, Gate and Source Driver With RAM
- ADS7843:4-WIRE TOUCH, UP TO 125kHz CONVERSION RATE, SERIAL INTERFACE
SainSmart 3.2 TFT LCD shield works in 3.3V voltage level and you need to use cables to connect with Arduino Mega. And this shield can help you out of the bothers to use other cables. You just need to plug the module to Mega through this shield.
This shield supports both 16 bit mode. And Mega board has enough pins for using SD card and touch function at the same time.
It also has an adjustable button for contrast of the LCD display.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 X SainSmart 3.2 inch TFT LCD
- 1 X Shield Board for Arduino Mega2560 R3
Faster delivery than expected! Quality appears good. Have not had chance to play with it yet. Have a couple of projects for it. Plenty of documentation and examples.