4/8-Channel 5V 2A Solid State Relay, High Level Trigger
- Power supply: 5V DC (160mA)
- Input control signal voltage: (0-0.5V low stage SSR is OFF) (2.5-20V high stage SSR is ON)
- SSR Output (each channel):
- Load voltage range: 75 to 264VAC (50/60Hz).
- Load current: 0. 1 to 2 AMP.
- Power supply: 5VDC / 160mA (all channel ON).
- Input control signal voltage: 0V - 0. 5V
- Low stage (SSR is OFF): 0.5V-2.5V.
- 2. 5V - 20V High state (SSR is ON)
Use it to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current.
It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (Arduino , Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x SainSmart 5V 2A 4-Channel SSR Solid-State Relay Module
Already connected the 8 channel relay to my raspberry pi and it works as advertised. Very convenient to have a a full 8 channel ssr with fuses and protection built in for quick projects.