FN10A, 1/8'' Shank, 2-Flute, Flat Nose, 0.8mm-3.175mm Cutting, 10Pcs Spiral End Mill
- High-quality Material: The end mills are made of tungsten carbide steel alloy that can keep continuous machining for 800 minutes.
- Nano Blue Coating: The end mills are Nano blue coating, which is high hardness, and heat resistance enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Shank diameter: 1/8'' (3.175mm), cutting diameter: 0.8mm-3.175mm (0.8/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.0/2.0/2.0/2.5/3.175/3.175mm), cutting length: 4mm-22mm, overall length: 38mm.
- Applicable Materials: Suitable for such as wood, MDF, plastics, acrylic, aluminum, soft metal, etc.
- Versatile: Widely used for metalwork, toolmaking, model engineering, carving, cutting, engraving, milling, slotting, drilling, sculpting.
Material: Tungsten Carbide Steel Alloy
Coating: Nano Blue Coating
Shank Diameter: 1/8" (3.175mm)
Cutting Diameter: 0.8/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.0/2.0/2.0/2.5/3.175/3.175mm
Total Length: 38mm
10 x 2-Flute Nano Blue Coat Flat Nose Spiral End Mill (Cutting Diameter: 0.8/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.0/2.0/2.0/2.5/3.175/3.175mm)
So far we have only used the .8mm and the 3.175mm and both have performed well. We have cut a few boxes and misc. parts for around the house. The reason for the 4 star is simply because we haven't used and tested all the bits in the set.