Inventor’s Kit for micro:bitbrand: SainSmart.com SKU: 101-41-C05
The micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that you can code, customize and control to bring your digital ideas, games and apps to life. It’s a small, code-able device. This inventor’s kit include everything you need to create your own micro: bit projects. We also provide detailed instructions and guidance.
- All-in-one starter kit for DIY beginners to learn about coding. This kit includes necessary electronic components to make your own micro: bit projects.
- It is widely used in school teaching around the world.Not only can the teachers use this kit to stimulate students' interest in learning science, but also the students can practice their creative ideas and get better understanding about coding, electronic circuits knowledge.
- SainSmart micro:bit breakout board completely matches with BBC micro:bit pins, which make it more convenient to expand more functions.It also can reduce damage from clip wire.
- It can also connect to other devices, sensors, kits and objects, and is a companion to Arduino, Galileo, Kano, littleBits and Raspberry Pi, acting as a spring board to more complex learning
The Inventor’s Kit for micro: bit is a pocket-sized programmable computer allowing young people to be creative with technology, whatever their level of experience is. Micro: bit has a 25-LED screen, two buttons, an accelerometer, compass, light sensor, temperature sensor, Bluetooth and Input/output connectors, which can help you achieve a lot of experiments.
In this kit we provide 12 experiments which are very suitable for the beginners to study how to use the micro: bit.
- A 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light up and can display animated patterns, scrolling text and alphanumeric characters
- Integrated motion detector or 3-AXIS digital accelerometer that can detect movement e.g. shake, tilt or free-fall and use it to control motion activated games
- Two programmable buttons. Use them as a games controller, or control music on a smart phone
- A built-in compass, 3D magnetometer to sense which direction you're facing and your movement in degrees and detect the presence of certain metals and magnets
- Power: USB-powered; or 2x AAA zinc-carbon or alkaline batteries
- Output power: 2.9mW
- Operating frequency: 1.402.0-2480.0MHz
- Requirement: laptop or PC running Win 7 or later; Mac running OS X 10.6 or later; smart phone or tablet
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1 x Micro: bit Board
1 x Passive buzzer
1 x LM35 Temperature Sensor
1 x 5mm RGB LED
5 x 5mm Red Led,
5 x 5mm Green Led,
5 x 5mm Blue Led,
5 x 5mm Yellow Led
10 x 100K Ohm Resistors
10 x 220K Ohm Resistors
2 x Potentiometer
1 x SG90 servo
2 x Photoresistance
4 x Button
1 x Micro: bit AAA battery holder
1 x 1M Micro USB cable
1 x Breadboard
1 x Breakout board
1 x Straight pin header
1 x Curving pin header
1x Acrylic Baseboard
10 x Test Lead Set with Alligator Clips
1 x HC-SR04 Ultrasound module
1 x Moisture sensor
1 x 10mm Conductive tape
65 x Jumper wires (male to male)
20 x Jumper wires (female to male)