DSO DS211 Mini Oscilloscopebrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-10-156
The slim and compact design can fit perfectly inside your pocket, without losing any of the integral features found in a full-sized oscilloscope!
System stores files in BMP, DAT, BUF, or CSV format. Uses a built-in flash disk to save/read waveform images. Math waveforms are as follows: DATA, -DATA, Inp+D, Inp-D, -Inp. Output test signal: 10Hz—1MHz (1-2-5 sequence step). Can be used in a wide range of environments including academic, electronic maintenance, electronic engineering, etc.
The 2.8inch full-color TFT LCD screen provides a rich display for its smaller size.
A built-in 500mAH rechargeable lithium battery provides power for your oscilloscope use, rechargeable through a mini USB port.
Comes with a built-in 8MB storage for saving waveform data and images!
|Model||DSO Nano (DSO211)||DSO Note II (DSO202)||DSO 212||DSO Quad (DSO203)|
|ADC||MCU internal ADC||MCU internal ADC||MCU internal ADC||AD9288|
|Channels||Analog channel 1 + 1 internal channel||2 analog||2 analog||2 analog, 2 digital|
|Max Sample Rate||1MSa/s||10MSa/s||10MSa/s||72MSa/s|
|Maximum Memory Depth||8K||8K||8K||4K|
|Horizontal Sensitivity||1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||0.1uS/Div~1S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)|
|Vertical Sensitivity||20mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||20mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||20mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||50mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)|
|Coupling||DC / AC||DC / AC||DC / AC||DC / AC|
|Auto Adjustment Mode||AUTO_FIT||AUTO_FIT||AUTO_FIT||NO|
|Calculation Waveforms||-A, RecA, A + RecA||-A,-B,A+B,A-B RecA,RecB,RecC||-A,-B,A+B,A-B RecA,RecB,RecC||-A,-B,A+B,A-B RecA,RecB,RecC|
|Storage||8MB USB flash disk memory||8MB USB flash disk memory||8MB USB flash disk memory||8MB USB flash disk memory|
|USB Interface||Micro USB||Micro USB||Micro USB||Mini USB|
|Screen Resolution||320 × 240||320 × 240||320 × 240||400 × 240|
|Open Source||Application layer Open-Source|
1. Outdoor maintenance (AC / DC switching power supply or inverter, elevator and building fire-fighting equipment, industrial control circuit, etc...)
2. Hardware maintenance or software debugging of RS232, RS485, I2C, CAN and other communications interface circuits, LED display and keyboard scan driver circuit, brushless motor drive circuit
3. Analyze audio devices and circuits, electronic toys and remote control models, automotive electronics circuits
4. Academic use provided practice for student development of small electronic production
5. Observe signal changes in certain circuits (such as relay and switch contacts jitter, battery charge and discharge curve, the load transient response power supply, temperature sensor characteristic measurement, etc...)
6. Power supply related electronic circuits (SCR voltage regulation, power factor correction, electronic energy-saving lamps, sodium lamps, dysprosium lamp mercury xenon lamps lamp drive circuit, etc...)
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x DS211 Digital Oscilloscope Device
- 1x Probe (X1)
- 1x Allen key
- 1x Self-printed paper manual
Incredible device, especially given the price. Initially worried about the small screen size and upgrade to BenF SW. Screen size is easily legible and the upgrade was done easily thanks to Stickboys review and follow-on discussion. Minor issue with the probe input not being standard connection and does not retain the probe very well however it is very usable. BTW, for those who shy away from flashing firmware, the OEM firmware IS usable if you take some time to figure it out, just not as intuitive as BenF.
Excellent product once you upgrade the firmware to Benf. My upgrade, once i found the correct version of Benf, was a snap. Don't let the small screen size and menus fool you into thinking it is a toy. The DSO Nano is a very nice single channel scope. I find more and more uses for it as I get familiar with its capabilities. SainSmart is a great vendor and would not hesitate to order again from them.
Arrived on time, works as advertised. I only test line power, clocks, oscillators, timers and generators from 0-400 Hz. Will suit most needs for industrial, automotive and power and generation equipment. A great supplement or portable alternative to your bench equipment or as a cheap interim alternative while you are researching and saving for a bench type oscilloscope and the price is right. I was surprised how easy it is to set up and use. Good for beginners and project board enthusiasts.
I admit I am not well experience with oscilloscopes. Works OK or great for the price. Instructions for operation could be a great deal clearer and detailed. If it is possible to retain settings when turned off I never figured it out. Screen capture is a life saver. Suggest download instructions from the manufacturer. At least easier to read. 7/22/15 SainSmart really does stand behind what they sell. I had a small problem with this and they quickly and totally made it right. 6 star support and service!!!