5 Colors - Small-Spool TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 250g/0.55lbbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-90-C01-01
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a high strength flexible filament.
- 250g per spool, 5 colors in a set, good choice for testing!
- Specially formulated plastic with increased amount of flexibility, with rigid structure.
- Resistant to oil, grease and abrasions.
- Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
- It has many applications including; automotive, power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, drive belts, footwear, inflatable rafts, profile applications, etc.
- TPU is also a popular material found in outer cases of mobile electronic devices, such as mobile phones.
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a high strength flexible filament. TPU is essentially polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of thermoplastics (similar to the stuff NinjaFlex is made of).
In addition to being stronger compared to other flexible materials on the market, we found TPU to be easier to print with, with great layer to layer bonding. Let's make our ideas actual!
- Material : Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- shore hardness: 95A
- Weight: 250g
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles.
- With bowden extruder you might pay more attention to these tips:
- Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
- First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
- Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
- Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well.
- Cooling fan on after first layer.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x SainSmart 1.75mm Flexible(TPU) 250g White
- 1x SainSmart 1.75mm Flexible(TPU) 250g Black
- 1x SainSmart 1.75mm Flexible(TPU) 250g Red
- 1x SainSmart 1.75mm Flexible(TPU) 250g Blue
- 1x SainSmart 1.75mm Flexible(TPU) 250g Green
by our customer: