5-DOF Humanoid Robotic Arm & Handbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-20-160
- It uses 6 servos to drive and control, each finger can move separately and flexibly.
- 5 degree of freedom.
- More flexible and can move freely.
- Handmade mini bionic hand, innovative design and realistic.
Need a hand? They might not be able to play the piano or write the next great novel, but the SainSmart 5 DOF humanoid robotic hands will certainly help you learn the basic mechanics of robotic controls. Made from aluminum, the hands come with six servo motors that can be connected to an Arduino device to control each finger. Since each finger is controlled individually, you can program the hands to do simple tasks, such as press buttons, flip switches, or grasp objects.
- Net Weight: About 163g
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Servo size: 1.1 x 0.4 x 0.8 in (2.75 x 1.2 x 2.1 cm)
- Hand size: 7.1 x 1.7 in (18.2 x 4.4 cm)
- Completion Degree: Semi-finished Product
- This robot manipulator arm is unassembled.
- Beware of servo locked-rotor.
- Installation requires some patience and hands-on ability. Like playing with blocks, no pressure.
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x Left/Right hand
- 6 x Servos with screws