7'' TFT LCD Shield for Arduino Mega 2560brand: SainSmart SKU: 101-52-105
This is SainSmart 7 inch TFT LCD shield for Arduino Mega 2560.
- Compatible with 40-pin version LCD, which is commonly used in arduino system
- High data transmit speed
- Transmit ports are PC1-PC8 and PC12-PC19
- Controll pins are PD0-PD3.
This is SainSmart TFT LCD Extend shield for Arduino MEGA2560(R3). Using this shield can help you out of the bothers to use other cables. You just need to plug the module to Arduino MEGA2560(R3) through this shield.
Now, the TFT LCD Shield is 100% compatible with Arduino MEGA2560(R3) and fit for tow kind of TFT LCD module
- 40pin version LCD which is commonly used in previous version of TFT shield for Arduino MEGA2560(R3) inch LCD Display)
- 32pin version LCD which is commonly used in STM32 development board. (unsoldered)
The shield defines that all the the data transmit ports are PC1-PC8 and PC12-PC19,the controll pins are PD0-PD3.The perfect design could realize that the data transmits in high speed.The SPI interface is designed in the ISP header of arduino due so that the SPI transfer with DMA could be achieved in high speed with no drag.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x SainSmart TFT LCD Adjustable Shield
- This shiled is just for Arduino MEGA2560(R3). If you need the LCD Extend shield for Arduino Due, please click here.
- This shiled is just for 7 inch TFT LCD. If you need the LCD Extend shield for 3.2'' or 5'', you may found a similar shield which is also provided in our webstore.