Arduino Uno Learning Kit, Basic Edition (SHO)brand: SainSmart SKU: 101-50-300
Want to learn Arduino but don't know where to start? With this SHO project-based learning kits in Arduino is the beginner's guide to Arduino programming
- All-in-one kit, a great starter kit for learning Arduino and coding.
- Includes Uno Revision 3 ATmega328P-PU 16U2, fully compatible with Arduino
- It contains most common and useful components like precision potentiometer, Capacitor, Resistor and breadboard.
- Updating 18 projects manual and code for the kit, we provide all-rounded after sale service and support.
What's the different between these editions?
A: The previous edition is part of the later one.
The ultimate edition contains all the parts that previous editions have, and we carefully prepared more components (e.g. LCD, water sensor) and projects ( e.g. RFID) to inspire creativity. It's recommended for beginners who wants to get hard core on Arduino.
Building some creative and simple projects is a great way to walk through Arudino, coding and basic electronic circuits knowledge.
The SHO kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with a manual of 18 projects.
- ATmega328P-PU microcontroller
- Input voltage - 5-10V
- 5V Electric current : 500MA
- 3.3V Electric current : 50MA
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE