BIQU H2 Direct Drive Dual Gear Metal Extruder
Direct Drive Extruder: BIQU H2 is a light-weight and compact direct drive extruder upgrade kit that allows for smooth and precise extrusion and low retraction, which combined deliver better print quality. It is also perfect for flexible materials like TPU and TPE.
Light Weight: BIQU H2 Extruder, with only 219 grams, overcomes the common drawback of other direct drive extruders. enabling you to push the printing speed higher without issues.
All-in-one Design: BIQU H2 combines the hotend and extruder together, further shortening the filament path between the heater block and extruder. This feature, along with the enhanced grip with the dual gear direct drive, printing flexible filaments with it are a breeze.
Wide Compatibility: BIQU H2 Extruder has a unique mounting system, you can install it on the most 3d printer on the market. (Print the compatible mount and update the appropriate firmware. Mounts for popular 3d printers can be downloaded here: (Includes BIQU B1, Ender 3(V2), Ender 6, CR-10S Pro, CR-10 V2/V3, Anycubic Mega X, Artillery X1 Genius and more.)
Lightweight Direct Drive Extruder
Dual Drive Extrusion
Smooth Filament Feeding
Unique Cooling System
All-around Extruder Upgrade Kit
- Extrusion method: Double gear extrusion
- Maximum printing temperature: 260℃ (upgradeable to 500℃)
- Weight: 211g (including heating aluminum block, fan)
- Maximum extrusion force: 7.5kg (depending on filaments)
- Extrusion capacity (based on existing): 600mm³/min(depending on filaments)
- Number of pulses: 932steps/mm for stepper motor drive at 16 subdivisions (mircosteps) (further correction is required)
- Recommended motor current: 800mA
- Filament diameter and tolerance: 1.75±0.05mm
Resources Adapter Mount for 3D Printers
(For BIQU B1, Creality Ender 3, Ender 3 V2, Ender 5, Ender 6, CR-10 V2/V3, CR-6 SE, CR-10S Pro, Anycubic Mega X, Artillery X1 Genius)